FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band iOS / Reloaded DLC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
szymmirr  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Rock Band iOS / Reloaded DLC Reply with quote

I posted this on handheld forum too, but 10 views in 3 days make this thread nonexistent, so again:

Does anyone still own any DLC for Rock Band iOS or Rock Band Reloaded on some old device? It's difficult to even find videos of these songs on Youtube and most people that have submitted scores are inactive

please add gh3 and gha career battles score tracking thanks
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the demo on a third gen IPod somewhere that has Learn to Fly as the playable song. I haven't had any luck sourcing the application, let alone DLC, via legitimate or otherwise methods.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have it plus a good chunk of DLC downloaded but I made space a year or so ago thinking I could just pull it back up, but guess that doesn't appear to be an option. There's a good chance my older computer has a backup of my phone that has it but that won't even turn on at the moment due to a fan issue...
szymmirr  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

llamaman2 wrote:
I used to have it plus a good chunk of DLC downloaded but I made space a year or so ago thinking I could just pull it back up, but guess that doesn't appear to be an option. There's a good chance my older computer has a backup of my phone that has it but that won't even turn on at the moment due to a fan issue...

You can just connect old HDD to your current PC

please add gh3 and gha career battles score tracking thanks
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

llamaman2 wrote:

If you're local I'll mend it for you and make a dump. But it seems unlikely. Nobody lives near me dammit

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately my current PC is only a work laptop which has a few restrictions on actually pulling anything onto it. I'm planning to get a new one eventually but right now my old data is sitting just out of reach.
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

llamaman2 wrote:
Unfortunately my current PC is only a work laptop which has a few restrictions on actually pulling anything onto it. I'm planning to get a new one eventually but right now my old data is sitting just out of reach.

Pft. Rules are for noobs. Tear it apart! Mwahahaha.

I'll take a look at my old iPod at christmas and see if I have the demo. It'd be nice if we could get a dump of the full game though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: