FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
(Wii RB2) NEED HELP!!!!! IMPORTING RB1 SONGS.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtimusMaximus  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:09 am    Post subject: (Wii RB2) NEED HELP!!!!! IMPORTING RB1 SONGS. Reply with quote

I am trying to import/rip Rock Band 1 songs into my Rock Band 2 with RawkSD 3.0b4, my Wii Version is 4.3U. I have been able to use RawkSD to rip songs from disc (I own RB1 & 2) and install to SD card. When I launch RB2 from RawkSD everything seems to install, patch and launch ok. However when RB2 begins to load I get this error "There was an error indexing add-on content. Please visit Music Store and re-download an item of add-on content." I'm not sure if that message is related to the closing of the music store or not but regardless, once I get into the songs list there is NO added songs. I have zero idea what I am doing wrong here and cant find any info on my issue. I've been searching for about a week now and cant find any answers. PLEASE HELP!!!! Thank you, sorry if this was asked somewhere else or shouldn't be asked here, I'm desperate, lol.

Basic Info:
-Wii version 4.3U
-Home Brew installed
-Using RawkSD 3.0b4
-Calendar set to Dec 1st 2010
-Own physical copies on RB1 and RB2
HarvHouHacker  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having a similar problem, albeit not with RawkSD, as the software is waaay too deprecated now. I'm using my own guide which works for RB3, but not so well with RB2.

I'm using a Wii U with d2x v10 beta52 installed in IOS 249 using base IOS 56.
hofupo  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is it?
HarvHouHacker  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still broken.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: