FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Breakdown of the 2 Un-FCed Guitar Songs (Voodoo Child FCed)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 198, 199, 200  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Midnight-Rider wrote:
RB3 DLC charting is a great tragedy.
Just give it up, this thread isn't worth the attention.

I'm sorry? These are still official songs, with no widely accepted proof that they've been FCed. Until that changes this thread is certainly relevant, and there's even new info regarding songs on the list.

Well then I must apologize for my comment. But I still consider PotM and OGaP very, very unlikely FCs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, just gonna post an FC of Operation Ground and Pound here. Thought this thread would be flooding with posts after that. This was done in Rock Band 4, which I don't think is any less difficult to FC on than in Rock Band 3, but I digress.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, but that's a semi-updated version of the RB3 chart, which, even if SH were more active, I don't think would count.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight-Rider wrote:
Ah, but that's a semi-updated version of the RB3 chart, which, even if SH were more active, I don't think would count.

By your logic, neither Green Grass nor Let There Be Rock have been FC'd just because nobody's ever done it on disc.

Should all the FCs be rendered null and void if Score Hero were to go down permanently? Should this one in particular not count simply because it doesn't look like BobDole is going to come back to Score Hero in 2016 and update it?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:
Um, just gonna post an FC of Operation Ground and Pound here. Thought this thread would be flooding with posts after that. This was done in Rock Band 4, which I don't think is any less difficult to FC on than in Rock Band 3, but I digress.

I only just saw it now that you posted it. Consider this the first of hopefully more than a few posts expressing my amazement and congrats to Darky.

Now, then.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT IS AMAZING OMG!

(although, Peach, if the RB4 chart has notes added/removed, doesn't that make it different from the RB3 chart and that the two can't be equated? Not trying to diss the FC, just wondering if there should be specification between the two, like how you'd specify between Give it Away on RB2 and RBB, or any DLC/on-disc song with an RB3 re-release version)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:
Midnight-Rider wrote:

By your logic, neither Green Grass nor Let There Be Rock have been FC'd just because nobody's ever done it on disc.

Should all the FCs be rendered null and void if Score Hero were to go down permanently? Should this one in particular not count simply because it doesn't look like BobDole is going to come back to Score Hero in 2016 and update it?
The point isn't that it's the engine, it's that the chart is literally different.
Pas26  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just add a mention that only the RB4 chart has been FCed in the OP. Not much need to be stuck up about it since no one is active here, imo.

How different is the RB4 timing window btw? I'd assume the difference must be substancial for that song to have been FCed. That or they improved practice mode? Better breakneck speed?)

P.S. I fucking wish I had a new gen console

Last edited by Pas26 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
although, Peach, if the RB4 chart has notes added/removed, doesn't that make it different from the RB3 chart and that the two can't be equated? Not trying to diss the FC, just wondering if there should be specification between the two, like how you'd specify between Give it Away on RB2 and RBB, or any DLC/on-disc song with an RB3 re-release version

If that were the case, then would the RB4 version of Through the Fire and Flames have been on this list and recently taken down by Ukogmonkey? Besides, I quite frankly really think there is no difference in difficulty between the two versions of either song, like I probably can't pass the RB4 version of OGAP either (I've never passed it in RB3).

Also, I don't think anyone batted a single eye on this thread when Ukog FC'd TTFAF anyways. I know I didn't. It was a batshit impressive FC, but the song itself had already been FC'd once like four years ago. Notice that you can download the same song to your Xbox 360 and your Xbox One and have it play a little differently, and yet, again, it's the same song on both machines.

Bottom line is, a few notes removed here and there in places that don't really affect a guy's ability to nail those places does not take away from the impressiveness of the FC. I might start a continuation of this thread seeing as it doesn't look like it will receive an update anytime soon. After all, it had been four or so years since the last song was taken down, yes?

Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://gyazo.com/d6db80d362078fdc40341765cd36f8f0

This was posted more than two years ago and either nobody noticed it or we all dismissed it as photoshop. Which one is it, so I can tell if this list is at 0 or 1?

CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:
http://gyazo.com/d6db80d362078fdc40341765cd36f8f0

This was posted more than two years ago and either nobody noticed it or we all dismissed it as photoshop. Which one is it, so I can tell if this list is at 0 or 1?

I'm fairly sure this post and others like it were sort of what inspired the idea that we'd need video proof in RB3 because of the fact that an FC like this could easily have been faked through the chart-altering methods of the Rock Band Harmonies Project. You could easily just inject a chart where all of the notes are changed to green notes, FC that, and then post a picture, and I'm pretty sure it would also upload to the leaderboards and be playable online, where the other people playing online with them would see the normal notes of the chart.

mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's time for pulse of the maggots

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OGaP is done

AUmij6g.png
emsegs  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrFled-G0aQ video

[
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
I'm on it.

Seriously though, how could a human manage to hit 27 NPS trills and fills all over the place and not miss in the "easy" parts? That is just plain insanity.

Pulse of the Maggots on the other hand, I could see that being done. Probably not anytime soon, but we're definitely closer to something.

Will you look at that. When will I ever be able to do somewhat accurate predictions?

Now get Will to do PotM and we'll be done forever.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emsegs wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrFled-G0aQ video

holy shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 199 of 200

Jump to: