FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Vocal Paths (On Disc, DLC, All Others)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 207, 208, 209  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zenzuki  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These were asking for paths in the op and I dug them up...

I've Done Everything For You: 2/sk2-ESF, 2/sk2-ESP, 3/ESF (TheGameGuy)

Don't Talk to Strangers: 2/sk1-ESP, 2/BOD, 2/sk2-ESF, 2/sk2-ESF (TheGameGuy)
eldersham  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since this one is already on my next list i've been gathering i know that this still needs fixing, so........

Viva La Vida: 4/sk1, 4/ EwO (DeathUnveiled)

Also the Call Me Maybe path doesn't need to be fixed, Navy Cherub just didn't understand how to read it. All the other paths suggested give comparable scores on average attempts, but the posted path has a higher potential score. I believe it can yield at least 2106xx (although i have only managed 2104xx and db 2105xx). Unless db used a different path (which i doubt) this path should be fine the way it is.
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eldersham wrote:
Unless db used a different path (which i doubt) this path should be fine the way it is.

I used something different. Not sure it's much better, if at all. It was easiest for me to be consistent on.

Call Me Maybe: 2/sk3-ESF, 3/DOD-ESF, 2/sk3-ESF (dbforthree)
210,580 1st on PS4. There's at least another 64 left with this path.
LoAlexandria  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndestructibleSD wrote:
eldersham wrote:
Unless db used a different path (which i doubt) this path should be fine the way it is.

I used something different. Not sure it's much better, if at all. It was easiest for me to be consistent on.

Call Me Maybe: 2/sk3-ESF, 3/DOD-ESF, 2/sk3-ESF (dbforthree)
210,580 1st on PS4. There's at least another 64 left with this path.

I know i couldve beat your score with the existing path by at least 16 points.
But not sure about 64 though
eldersham  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freewill: 3/AT, 2/sk2-ESF, EwO (eldersham)

this path yields 162600... i figured i'd make an early target number just in case there is actually a better path...
though, i don't really see how you can get more than 5 phrases with where they placed the overdrive phrases... maybe if the 2nd one came earlier, but i suspect this is the right path

Last edited by eldersham on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Kalykitty  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject: Thank You :) Reply with quote

Hello! I'm new here and first I want to say THANK YOU!!
Thank you to every single one of you that has posted paths, tips, advice, YouTube videos etc. You have made my Rivals life so much better and my PS4 crew has enjoyed the results. :)

I would like to learn more about actually creating paths.
I was trying Go Your Own Way and got
2/,3AT/,2/

I keep messing up so I'm not sure- is it a good path? If not, what makes it better?

Thank you once again!
VitalSigns21  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

backwoods: 2sk1-FRS 2-sk1

Got me 150k currently 1st on PS4 not sure if no one hit the ESF correctly for the previous path but this was easier anyway
CaptCalamity  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pearl Jam's Supersonic, re-confirmed:

Supersonic (Pearl Jam): 2/, 4/AS (Yevrag35)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GIiEjPCX0s

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come As You Are (Live From MTV Unplugged): 3/sk1-ES1F, 3/, 2/ (scottck97)

This got about 1400 more than the AI path currently posted.
The ESF is a bit difficult to get but it's possible.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Thank You :) Reply with quote

Kalykitty wrote:
Hello! I'm new here and first I want to say THANK YOU!!
Thank you to every single one of you that has posted paths, tips, advice, YouTube videos etc. You have made my Rivals life so much better and my PS4 crew has enjoyed the results. :)

I would like to learn more about actually creating paths.
I was trying Go Your Own Way and got
2/,3AT/,2/

I keep messing up so I'm not sure- is it a good path? If not, what makes it better?

Thank you once again!
Welcome! That is a good path. Off the top of my head I believe it's just a few hundred points under the best path posted which is 2/, 3/AT-sk1, 2/. If you're just starting out you're doing well to get close right off the bat. I've been doing it for a long time and I'm still pretty bad at it...I usually leave it up to people who are far better (and more patient) than I. I stick to what I'm good at, writing it all down!
Kalykitty  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank You :) Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:

Welcome! That is a good path. Off the top of my head I believe it's just a few hundred points under the best path posted which is 2/, 3/AT-sk1, 2/. If you're just starting out you're doing well to get close right off the bat. I've been doing it for a long time and I'm still pretty bad at it...I usually leave it up to people who are far better (and more patient) than I. I stick to what I'm good at, writing it all down!

*lol* Thanks. Yes, I'm much better at writing it down too, but it was fun to try. Mr. Green
TheAdept  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:00 am    Post subject: Another duplicate Reply with quote

Not sure why RB3 paths that are valid in RB4 (and optimal) aren't simply being merged but since they aren't...

The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia : 3/, 3/sk3, 2/sk3 (shakamuda/TheAdept)

I'm crediting shakamuda since they did the RB3 path. It is optimal for RB4, I am #4 with 274644 behind eldersham and dbforthree who both squeeze way better than I do and have 274708.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It Happens: 4/, 2/BOD, EwO (MWcw709)
Grey path is correct except it should notate EwO.

Cry Cry Cry: AI (shakamuda)
Same path, more efficient notation.

Last edited by singemfrc on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Thank You :) Reply with quote

Kalykitty wrote:
*lol* Thanks. Yes, I'm much better at writing it down too, but it was fun to try. Mr. Green
Feel free to try all you want. If there's no path posted for a song, it's OK if the path you post isn't the absolute unbeatable best, just post the best path you can find.

The only thing we don't want to is to have posted a lesser path when a better one is already posted, so just make sure there isn't a path submitted since the last time the original post was updated - or if there is and you know your path is better, just say so, so that we know which one to keep.

TheAdept wrote:
Not sure why RB3 paths that are valid in RB4 (and optimal) aren't simply being merged but since they aren't...

The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia : 3/, 3/sk3, 2/sk3 (shakamuda/TheAdept)

I'm crediting shakamuda since they did the RB3 path. It is optimal for RB4, I am #4 with 274644 behind eldersham and dbforthree who both squeeze way better than I do and have 274708.
The paths that say "(RB3 Version)" are the ones to use in RB4. For songs that have an "RB3 Version", the other path is only valid in RB3 for the track in RB3 that isn't marked RB3 Version.

If I took out the "regular" ones exclusive to RB3, then the paths left would make sense for RB4, but then for people playing RB3 they need both versions. I think it's easier to leave it the way it is and just know to use the (RB3 Version) path for RB4.
TheAdept  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough, I clearly misunderstood what the labelling was for so it makes more sense now. Thanks for the explanation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 107 of 209

Jump to: