FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Expert vocalist looking for guitar/bass and drummer PS4 expert

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheAdept  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject: Expert vocalist looking for guitar/bass and drummer PS4 expe Reply with quote

I've been able to keep my 3 person crew in Platinum just by playing everything myself but with the new changes coming I need two more folks that will play regularly and are decent (I'm expert vocals and consistently medal for Spotlight Vocals and exp in whatever tier I'm in). More than two would be great.

Crew name is Beastly Fido -- currently in Platinum tier. gamertag is danstephans if you want to check me on the leaderboards.
TheAdept  

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that went over like a lead balloon. Not one taker. Still kicking it so send a join request in game if you wish.
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do bass or guitar though I get major interference sometimes on my guitar, which sometimes makes it near impossible to play. :/

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I've been having the same problem in the last two crews I was in. I left my first crew because no one was playing and joined one that was a lot more active, but as soon as I joined everyone in it stopped playing, and now everyone is quitting, so I'm looking for a new crew too, but I'm the same as you, a vocalist looking for primarily a drummer since thats the one instrument I can't do spotlights on.
TheAdept  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GingerBraFace wrote:
I can do bass or guitar though I get major interference sometimes on my guitar, which sometimes makes it near impossible to play. :/

Well, you're likely better than me on both. Join up! Or let me know your gamertag and I'll send an invite.
TheAdept  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Yeah I've been having the same problem in the last two crews I was in. I left my first crew because no one was playing and joined one that was a lot more active, but as soon as I joined everyone in it stopped playing, and now everyone is quitting, so I'm looking for a new crew too, but I'm the same as you, a vocalist looking for primarily a drummer since thats the one instrument I can't do spotlights on.

You're in the same boat. Don't steal my non-existent drummer. =) With two excellent vocalists on the crew we could continue to spin wheels at the Platinum tier. Heh heh.
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheAdept wrote:
GingerBraFace wrote:

Well, you're likely better than me on both. Join up! Or let me know your gamertag and I'll send an invite.

I've PMed you

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
TheAdept  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really need a HARD or better level drummer. We'll be promoted to Platinum this week but we won't make it to Diamond without someone better than me on drums.

Beastly Fido or PM me your gamer tag and I'll invite you. Note that as a vocalist this week I have 38k XP, am in the top ten overall scores (leaderboard) on the spotlight songs and will maybe finally defeat my least favorite song in the game tomorrow (Cold Clear f you of day).

We've got two solid guitarists but I wouldn't mind adding more skill if anyone wants to jump on board. I have 5 slots open for players.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: