FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What should we do with RB3 paths that are invalid in RB4?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:54 am    Post subject: What should we do with RB3 paths that are invalid in RB4? Reply with quote

So when I try to play through songs again in Rock Band 4, I've noticed that a few of the Rock Band 3 paths do not currently work in Rock Band 4. Here are some examples.

Stayin' Alive: 2/, 3/sk1-AS, 2/sk1, 2/sk1 (Iggy-Sparks)

I am (as far as I know) the only PS3 person to have the optimal score on this song, along with four Xbox players. However, in Rock Band 4, the AS is near-impossible to get, and I'm 90% certain that I have an optimal or a near-optimal activation point.

Psycho Killer: 4/RS, 3/BOD-FRS, 2/SK2-ESP(95%) (shakamuda)

There is no (longer?) a window to activate the 3/BOD.

I don't personally have an opinion here and would like to know what you guys think. If a song has a different Rock Band 4 path from Rock Band 3, what should we do about it? I do think something might have to be done, whether it's just we say that this is the RB3 path or this is the RB4 path, but I'd like to hear feedback.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
avree  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... Noticed this too. I feel like it's probably calibration. I haven't been able to get the 0ms audio lag that I had on the 360, but if I set it anyway, it seems to help with those really tight ASs.
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said it in your post. It's as simple as listing two paths.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. If you find a discrepancy, state what caused it (such as the 3/BOD window being there in RB3 but not RB4) and we'll just add a "RB3 Only" or "RB4 Only" notation in the path index.
And please post both paths
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: