FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2/9 DLC: Pack A Trois!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:41 pm    Post subject: 2/9 DLC: Pack A Trois! Reply with quote

PackTroisTw.png
Harmonix wrote:
Weve got another Valentines Day(ish) treat, the Pack Trois, coming this week, is guaranteed to help you through this Hallmark Holiday, no matter what your feelings are. Rock Band will love you no matter what.

The first song in the pack is Cakes version of I Will Survive. Changing the style from disco to more of a rock vibe, it was the first of many successful singles off Fashion Nugget, Cakes second album. The guitar chart will occasionally have the trumpet authored, giving it a solid chart full of variety. Being a cover, singers may find theyre throwing themselves off, as its just different enough. And in a rare showing, the bass is the highlight of the song, with a super fun chart AND a bass solo!

Want To Want Me marks the first Jason Derulo track to join the Rock Band platform. The lead single from Everything is 4, Want To Want Me peaked at #6 on the Hot 100 and was named Time Magazines third-best song of 2015. The song also performed incredibly well in the UK, debuting at the top of the UK Singles Chart and staying there for four weeks. The drums feature a disco beat throughout, keeping you active. Over on strings, a funky guitar line mixes in with synth lines for a great-sounding part. Continuing this weeks tradition, the bass is incredibly active and is the tougher strings chart. Theres even plenty of vocal improvisation to be found, especially on harmonies.

We head back to the 80s for the final song in the pack, Simple Minds Dont You (Forget About Me). The iconic #1 hit everyone knows from The Breakfast Club, Dont You (Forget About Me) quickly ingrained itself in pop culture, becoming frequently covered by other artists and featured in movies and TV. A galloping bass pushes the song along, while the guitar is more subtle and wet with effects, giving the song some tricky verse riffs that guitarists will have to practice to master. The vocals may surprise you, as Jim Kerr puts subtle changes on every line, so singers will have to focus.

Available now on Xbox One and Playstation 4:

Pack A Trois - ($5.49/$5.49)

(Most tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 4 system approximately 3 days after listed date)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Note: As of this post, above tracks marked with are available for the Xbox One and tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 4; these tracks are not compatible with Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Wii.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: