FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for expert level band mates (PS4)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sk84life293  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:18 pm    Post subject: Looking for expert level band mates (PS4) Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm looks to throw together a new group for the upcoming online launch. I can play drums or guitar on expert at an extremely competent level with numerous difficult FCs on guitar as well as a few "first to FC" titles under my belt. Used to have a decent YT following and have fast enough internet to allow HD streaming while we play online. Also have an ION drum set and decent skills with it if we need someone on drums so... I need at least
One vocalist
One guitarist/bassist
One drummer/guitarist

At an expert level, on PS4

With the potential to be competitive should the scene take off again.
Any takers? Preference goes to anyone I knew 10 years ago d:
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still looking? I got a PS4 and RB4 with Rivals for chrimbo. I'm up for doing either bass or vocals. Though I haven't had the chance to do much vocals yet

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
sk84life293  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GingerBraFace wrote:
You still looking? I got a PS4 and RB4 with Rivals for chrimbo. I'm up for doing either bass or vocals. Though I haven't had the chance to do much vocals yet

Yes! Add me on PSN @ alkaline2011

Or, the band name on rivals is "Scorehero" if you want to join
iBeastroy  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I'm a drummer on ps4 looking for a band or people to play with! I'm ranked 13th currently overall for on-disk songs for rb4. I only have about 100 dlc for now but getting more and more. I can play every instrument pretty good also, just primarily a drummer. My PSN ID is XxCraigsListxX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add you next time I'm on. Hopefully when online comes to Europe, we can attempt some multiplayer high scores as well

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: