FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Rock Band Rivals bonus songs should be in their own category IMO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
expertwin  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:47 am    Post subject: The Rock Band Rivals bonus songs should be in their own cate Reply with quote

I believe the twelve bonus songs should be listed on their own category just like the main games, LEGO, Green Day, AC/DC, and Blitz. This is because they come with the game automatically. While, yes, they were patched into the game rather than included at launch, remember that the Blitz soundtrack was a separately downloadable pack, albeit one that could only be obtained by buying Blitz.

Before anyone mentions the 20 free RB2 songs, those were still technically obtainable without Rock Band 2 and optional. The songs both require Rock Band Rivals to be obtained, and are not optional--if you get Rock Band Rivals, you get these songs, no questions asked.

(not to be confused with the pre-order singles)
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this probably will happen. It makes a lot of sense considering that's what they did with blitz and seeing as Rivals is an expansion pack itself.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rivals is technically DLC, and they are a part of Rivals. Though the songs aren't optional if you have Rivals, Rivals itself is optional. And really, who the hell cares?
expertwin  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Wait, I just realized something. Rivals is more of an expansion pack that requires Rock Band 4, as opposed to Blitz which is a standalone game. Same goes for the AC/DC pack (there are also the other Track Pack games, but those are more re-packaged DLC). I personally still would have put the songs in their own category, but I think I understand now.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: