FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Connect a PS3 ION drumset to a Rock Band Pro Adapter for Xbox 360

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andreax4  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:02 pm    Post subject: Connect a PS3 ION drumset to a Rock Band Pro Adapter for Xbo Reply with quote

Hello guys,

I have a big question for you.
I'm looking for a good drumset to play Rock Band 3 on 360 and Rock Band 4 on Xbox One (yes I know, only wirless instrument work on the system, but in a few week a new wired adapter will come out on sale on Amazon.com), I found a guy that is selling his Ion drum for PS3.

My question is: Can I connect the PS3 Ion System on the X360 RB Pro Adapter to play Rock band 3 on X360?

Thanks for reading, Hope to have an answer!
Cheers

Andrea
thespike  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you'd need the Xbox Ion drum brain to be able to play on Xbox. The rest of the set would work if you manage to pick a brain up on E-bay or something though, I see them up for about $70-100.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
sk84life293  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm actually in the opposite position with a 360 ION drum set but a PS4 console. I'd be willing to do a straight trade with our ION drum brains so you can play on the 360/one and I can play on my ps4.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: