FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Peachfanclub: Lego Rock Band Xguitar FGFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meister  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job with those fcs! I see you in the leaderboards sometimes, could I add you on my friend list? I'd like a bigger friend leaderboard, also maybe we could play online when they add it

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
Good job with those fcs! I see you in the leaderboards sometimes, could I add you on my friend list? I'd like a bigger friend leaderboard, also maybe we could play online when they add it

Sure, I'd be down for that. =3

So yeah, I put up videos for FCs of not Monsoon and to be continued, but of course the real news is I'm up to 62 FCs in RB4. I plan to finish up Valhalla and Metropolis before I worry about Dream Genie, because someone wanted me to.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... this happened last night on stream, and while I did fully expect it to happen eventually, right now I'm still kinda shaking over the fact that it's actually done.

It took me a whopping four years to tackle this monster. I was not always ready or willing to take it on, as you may or may not have noticed, and there were periods of time where I was about to give up on it altogether. I would like to thank everyone who has ever encouraged me to go for this. And I'd like to thank UltraHeroABC5 for showing up to my stream and presumably being there the longest. =P

Now that my RB1 FGFC is finally complete, I'd like to announce that I'm gonna hop back on my Wii to take down 25 or 6 to 4. It's either that or Dream Genie, which I learned during the stream is going to take a while.

And the previous night, I achieved a Brutal Mode FC of Satch Boogie. Watch this and be amazed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

np man, I was playing rock band myself while listening/watching :P congrats on this!
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that aint no small feat you did there. congratz peach.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long fucking overdue. Excellent job, Peach!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pft. Not a terrible FC I guess ;)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit nice! I wish I could play this as an import

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody really know what time it is? Also, I think 2016 was a good year for me in rhythm gaming. It's hard to believe that three months ago I thought I would've never been able to FGFC RB3 because I thought I could never FC Rainbow, Caught in a Mosh, or 25 or 6 to 4. I am so relieved to have finished off Rock Band 3 because it means now I can focus a lot more on Rivals. =P
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy end of 2016 for those who need it.
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A collection of new FCs for the day of my YouTube channel's fifth anniversary. You can tell I was hella busy in the Metal challenge.

Hour of Rats

Somehow I knew this would be a quick FC. The video above was actually a re-FC for like 9000 more points.

Cowboys From Hell (Live)

I like the song, but I honestly don't see how they haven't been able to get the master recording in any of the Guitar Hero or Rock Band games. I initially thought they finally succeeded with the music video in Guitar Hero TV, but I noticed that if the player misses, the guitar track doesn't go muted. I heard that they remastered the song just a few years ago, so what happened to those masters?

The Stage

I am very pleased that this song made Rock Band 4 this quickly. You'll see why.
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice FCs Peach That chart of Cowboys From Hell is pretty evil.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
expertwin  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of songs for which we need studio versions, how the hell has neither game gotten the original version of Juke Box Hero?! The versions in GH3 DLC and GH5 DLC use a re-record, and RB got a cover and despite getting many original Foreigner masters never got an Original Version.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
Speaking of songs for which we need studio versions, how the hell has neither game gotten the original version of Juke Box Hero?! The versions in GH3 DLC and GH5 DLC use a re-record, and RB got a cover and despite getting many original Foreigner masters never got an Original Version.

Of course Activision is going to reuse the same version that they have, because why pay more to get the original? Happened with Dream On and Cult of Personality.

Some live versions however, just work. I would've loved to play an actual live recording of Cliffs of Dover or Rock and Roll All Nite. Those songs imo are performed far better in concert than they were in studio. But Cowboys From Hell is just not one of those songs. It was 2016 when Harmonix finally released Cowboys for RB4 so they were big enough that they shouldn't have had to settle for the same crappy live version. I do believe that the true master recording for the studio version is floating around somewhere. The same goes for the rest of the album as well as the entire Paranoid album. Are they just too expensive, or what? I finally realized that Cemetery Gates from Rock Revolution indeed was a cover (albeit a good one). All I can say is, Guitar Hero and Rock Band (and Rock Revolution) have done me a big disappoint.
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My most worked-on FCs in RB4, in chronological order:

Superunknown
Halls of Valhalla
Metropolis
Dream Genie

I think these songs gave me a combined 12 hours of grinding for. It is up to you to figure out why.

Dream Genie of course rounded out my RB4 FGFC, which took about ten months. I honestly don't see how anyone could speedrun this game within a day, the game is full of boring and downright bad songs that almost made me go from zero to fuck this. I'm very relieved to have gotten this out of the way because I honestly never want to play about half these songs ever again. By popular request, now I'm going to FC Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, I guess. Be back in about four months.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: