FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PS4 Crew looking for skilled drummer or guitarist

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meister  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:47 pm    Post subject: PS4 Crew looking for skilled drummer or guitarist Reply with quote

Hi, I'm part of the Face the Bullet crew, we are advancing to diamond this week. We are getting pretty good spotlight ranks for now but we need a guitarist and drummer for the harder songs when they come. If anyone is interested reply here or send a message to justindeboer on PSN.

Also we have a couple members not helping with xp, so if you don't mind playing a bunch of songs I'd be glad to have you in the crew

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like same problems most crews are having. We do fine until there's a really nasty drum song.
meister  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah haha. I think the problem is the people that would frond the most are already in crews, and since they already did a lot for their crews they don't want to leave. My crew is dong okay, this week we had 3 members over 100 song plays, me at 200 and one at 160, but 4 members were under 30 plays

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: