FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
8/2 DLC: Robin Thicke & Counting Crows!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:22 pm    Post subject: 8/2 DLC: Robin Thicke & Counting Crows! Reply with quote

kuuc45otwx1p.png
Harmonix wrote:
We have songs from two artists heading to the Rock Band Music Library this week Counting Crows and Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell

The first DLC track from Counting Crows arrives to Rock Band with Mr. Jones. Vocalists will have an exciting challenge with this track. The melody is consistently changing with very little repetition between each section be sure to get into Practice Mode for this one if youre having trouble Bassists will also get a fun chart with consistent movement throughout the track.

Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell joins the Rock Band DLC library this week as well. Vocalists will have a blast on this one, as theres always something different going on with the melody track. Because its so complex, youll want to grab a friend or two and team up for the harmonies when possible. Dont forget to channel your inner star to nail those vocal runs.

Available on Xbox One and Playstation 4 on August 2nd, 2016

(Most tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 4 system approximately 3 days after listed date)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Note: As of this post, above tracks marked with are available for the Xbox One and tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 4; these tracks are not compatible with Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Wii.

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:

• Backyard Buildyard by Steve and Lindley Band ($1.00)

• VP of Booty Reports by Speck ($1.00)

• Nancy Drew by Pink Flag ($1.00)

• Supernova by High Voltage ($1.99)

• The System by Halcyon Way ($1.00)

• So Let Us Create by Jukebox the Ghost ($1.99 / $1.99)

• Its Good by The Humans ($1.99)

• The Depths of Memory by NightShade ($1.99 / $1.99)

• Need Strange by Chad Smiths Bombastic Meatbats ($1.00 / $0.99)

• Midnight Eyes (RB3 version) by Rose of Jericho ($1.00 / $0.99)

• Seahorse Seahell by Lions Tigers Bears ($1.99)

• V is for Vampire by Powerman 5000 ($1.00 / $0.99)

• Night by Gigakoops ($1.00)

• Mystery Train by Jerry Naylor ($1.99 / $1.99)

• Skeletonizer by Wolfcrusher ($1.00)

• My Little Girl by Jerry Naylor ($1.99 / $1.99)

• Any Other Heart by Go Radio ($1.99 / $1.99)

• Strangers by Free Spirit ($1.99 / $1.99)

• The Consequences by Mystakin ($1.00 / $0.99)

• The Defender by Buckner & Garcia ($1.99)

• Do Your Thing by Powerman 5000 ($1.00 / $0.99)

• Beer, Metal, Trolls and Vomit (2x Bass Pedal) by Nordheim ($1.99)

• Time Bomb by Powerman 5000 ($1.99 / $1.99)

• SEX by SNMT ($1.00)

• A Bullet in the Head by Anarchy Club ($1.99 / $1.99)

• Giant Bombstep: Reloaded by The Hamster Alliance (ft. The Giant Bomb Crew) ($1.00 / $0.99)

• Gold Teeth on a Bum (2x Bass Pedal) by The Dillinger Escape Plan ($1.99)

• Signed With Love by Rose of Jericho ($1.00)

• Keyhole in the Sky by Rishloo ($1.00 / $0.99)

• Gravitational Lensing by Solution .45 ($1.00)

Note: As of this post, Rock Band Network tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3, and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360. Rock Band Network tracks are currently not compatible with Rock Band 4 on Xbox One or Playstation 4.

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next time

Last edited by singemfrc on Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last couple of weeks all songs I've voted for have been enabled, except The Duel by Van Friscia (I've had votes placed on this song for at least 2 weeks). Are there any problems with enabling this song?

ricecake  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stubbscroll wrote:
The last couple of weeks all songs I've voted for have been enabled, except The Duel by Van Friscia (I've had votes placed on this song for at least 2 weeks). Are there any problems with enabling this song?

Maybe it doesn't have enough votes. I have added 3 votes towards it for you. There is the RBN Voting Collaboration thread, but it hasn't needed much activity since they are enabling so many songs each week now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Maybe it doesn't have enough votes. I have added 3 votes towards it for you. There is the RBN Voting Collaboration thread, but it hasn't needed much activity since they are enabling so many songs each week now.

I was assuming that every song that get votes at all are enabled these days (at least, every song I've voted on lately has been enabled, even with 1 vote, except The Duel which I had placed more than 1 vote on at one point).

I haven't been active in the thread since the mass-enabling started, as I got the impression that everything that's voted on now is enabled.

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stubbscroll wrote:
ricecake wrote:

I was assuming that every song that get votes at all are enabled these days (at least, every song I've voted on lately has been enabled, even with 1 vote, except The Duel which I had placed more than 1 vote on at one point).

I haven't been active in the thread since the mass-enabling started, as I got the impression that everything that's voted on now is enabled.
We've just been adding the top 50 each week instead of the top 5, so it must not have been in the top 50.

Speaking of which, we had a technical glitch this week and were only able to add 47 instead of 50. The remaining 3 have now been added to RBN:

• Signed With Love by Rose of Jericho ($1.00)
  • Keyhole in the Sky by Rishloo ($1.00 / $0.99)
  • Gravitational Lensing by Solution .45 ($1.00)

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stubbscroll wrote:

go to the RBN thread ricecake posted and tell us what you want to be score enabled. we'll certainly match anything people ask us to do. I've put 3 votes in too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: