FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ScoreHero Mobil App?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anthonyrayton  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: ScoreHero Mobil App? Reply with quote

Haven't been on SH in quite a while and with RB4 coming out this year I was wondering if there were any plans to implement a mobile App to quickly add scores / screenshots / check paths?
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scorehero is dead
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
scorehero is dead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superspaz117 wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
scorehero is dead

parzrevenge wrote:
stop trying to be pieman 2015
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: ScoreHero Mobil App? Reply with quote

Anthonyrayton wrote:
Haven't been on SH in quite a while and with RB4 coming out this year I was wondering if there were any plans to implement a mobile App to quickly add scores / screenshots / check paths?

how can you say that when you're a brand new user ? forgot old username ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: ScoreHero Mobil App? Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
Anthonyrayton wrote:

how can you say that when you're a brand new user ? forgot old username ?

Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
shooter21198  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
scorehero is dead

RIP scorehero
long live scorehero
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shooter21198SH
Graf  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many helpful posts in here...

Ideas and rumblings of a ScoreHero application were talked about years ago but never came to fruition. The community is much less active than it once was, so I highly doubt somebody in the community is going to develop an app now when the demand to do so is so diminished from what it once was. When Rock Band 4 releases I am sure the site will be much busier than it has been in years, but sadly I still doubt any potential mobile applications will be created. JCirri has talked about not giving up on the long-fabled 2009 ScoreHero Rewrite, so perhaps when the site's code is updated it will be more mobile-friendly.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be willing to make a scorehero app if I had the necessary MYSQL (or whatever database server score hero uses) login and table info. Source code would be even more helpful. I want to ask Jcirri about it at some point should be grace us with his presence in the near future.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GingerBraFace wrote:
I would be willing to make a scorehero app if I had the necessary MYSQL (or whatever database server score hero uses) login and table info. Source code would be even more helpful. I want to ask Jcirri about it at some point should be grace us with his presence in the near future.
If you want to get his attention, get on the irc channel on irc.gamesurge.net and send him a private message. Sometimes it takes a few hours but he always answers. I would think that he'd be interested in supporting it if someone else took the time to develop it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: