FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Saber: 100 Bass FC's! Green Day FGFC! (Banner help?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
saberdrummer12  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody. For the past year or so now, my life with Guitar Hero and Rock Band has been for of an off and on relationship. I got bored. Anyone who knows me knows that I tried coming back several times. After video making problems, boredom, lack of money for DLC, lack of interest, and just plain laziness, I just decided to cool it. I enjoyed the summer, discovered lots of new music that was ironically already available on the games, and even had a deliciously twisted shooting game cleanse. Now, it's Fall. Boredom strikes once again, but for the other games. About a week to ten days ago, I picked up Guitar Hero III and put it in my Xbox. I've played a rhythm game everyday since then. Basically, it's like playing a brand new Mario game; the control and feel of everything is familiar and perfect, but at the same time, everything feels new. Anyway, this is it. I owe myself and these games the same amount of time I put in just a couple years ago after meeting some frankly amazing people and having so much fun with everything. Videos might not happen, but I'm playing. If anybody's interested, take a look at the thread. If you've got DLC suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading this, and good luck with all your future gaming.

Guitar Hero drums: 45/403, Rock Band drums: 345/464
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Drummerboy 614 PSN Name: Drummerboy614
Alternity  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Back!

DLC suggestions? Anything prog, anything power metal. If you like hard stuff, this is it. (power metal usually has really hard solos, on keys and on guitar).

Another suggestion though: If you get bored with the plain, easy 5 button mode, you can get a mustang and/or a MPA for pretty cheap now, and it's really fun, I hardly even touched my 5 button guitar since I got into Pro ;)
saberdrummer12  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alternity wrote:
If you get bored with the plain, easy 5 button mode, you can get a mustang and/or a MPA for pretty cheap now, and it's really fun

Oh thanks man, I didn't know the price dropped on the Pro Guitars. Thanks for the DLC suggestions, too.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Drummerboy 614 PSN Name: Drummerboy614
saberdrummer12  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still working on that full series guitar shit. Bought a new pedal the other day so drumming is possible again. I doubt some really crazy stuff is gonna happen, but thanks for anybody still paying attention.

saberdrummer12  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I have something around 200 scores to input across various games and instruments, pictures included. I'm something of short on time and admittedly a bit lazy, so are proofs really necessary with everything entered on here and on the leaderboards?

Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not incredibly necessary unless it's a top score or a FC, in which case they're recommended.
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, not really necessary but I just add my scores as I get them and get a screenshot to go with them to save the hassle later anyway :P

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
saberdrummer12  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
Not incredibly necessary unless it's a top score or a FC, in which case they're recommended.

slashn0 wrote:
yeah, not really necessary but I just add my scores as I get them and get a screenshot to go with them to save the hassle later anyway :P

Alright, here's the link to an imgur album which I'll put at the top/front of my thread, as well as the link to my current/new YouTube channel (MetallicYoshi64).

Some drum FC's since the last update: Panic Attack, Love Spreads, Rob the Prez-O-Dent, Hands Down, 5678, a few Amberian Dawn songs. Nearing on Blitz full game FC, Diamond Eyes and Always are just fucked in the ass. Also, I refuse to buy RB4 until I can use IONs or something, so as it stands with that in mind, my full series stats are 338/399.

http://imgur.com/a/mqfTt

saberdrummer12  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: