FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S4VN01's XDrum Accs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, way to clean up that Lego FGFC. That has got to be the fastest I've ever seen anyone fulfill an FGFC request, damn. Great work dude, stick around for awhile this time whydon'tcha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, and I agree with the others, some Un-FCed RBN would be awesome to see, but I would completely understand if you don't really care enough at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I PLAYED.

Rize of the Fenix FC
I don't know about you guys, but I as a player of video games - and therefore a musician - am certainly enamoured of the prospect of, next time I begin to play Horrible Night, sitting down with a wide grin on my face as I rub my hands together in glee and shout out to the world "I know your secret! You're in a deceptive time signature!" before failing to hit any notes at all because the song is still balls-out hard.

My Youtube! My Youtube for GD:RB! My Twitter!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S4VN01
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh shit, haven't seen you in awhile! Welcome back!

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back! I missed you.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe one day I can post without having 'Welcome Back' be the generic response. I hope RB4 really revives some interest for me and the competitive community again.
I don't know about you guys, but I as a player of video games - and therefore a musician - am certainly enamoured of the prospect of, next time I begin to play Horrible Night, sitting down with a wide grin on my face as I rub my hands together in glee and shout out to the world "I know your secret! You're in a deceptive time signature!" before failing to hit any notes at all because the song is still balls-out hard.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S4VN01
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roll with the bump.

Stupid roll has been conquered.

slashn0  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice FC of a nice song

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
saberdrummer12  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god it's you

Guitar Hero drums: 45/403, Rock Band drums: 345/464
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Drummerboy 614 PSN Name: Drummerboy614
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50
Page 50 of 50

Jump to: