FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
(Some) Rolls unhittable after new TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jakuzure  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:17 am    Post subject: (Some) Rolls unhittable after new TV Reply with quote

On my old TV, I played through a literal VCR, so I had 0 input lag whatsoever, however, now that I have a new TV (where things actually fit on my screen) and I'm recording through a capture card (with the capture card not recording it actually lags more), I found the right calibration to be around 20-50 MS, and I've been able to FC a couple songs with it so far. However (again), it seems that I can't hit some things the same way anymore, examples would be

I Write Sings Not Tragedies tom roll
Thnks for the Mmrs "rolls" in Bridge
"Break" in The Kill

However (lol), some rolls do work perfectly fine, infact most of them do, it just seems these 3 have given me trouble so far and I can't hit them at all (which only bothers me because I could FC them before)
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming you've calibrated the game? What happens when you're not playing through the capture card?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
Jakuzure  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GingerBraFace wrote:
I'm assuming you've calibrated the game? What happens when you're not playing through the capture card?

I have to set the offset way higher than if I'm not
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: