FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2/23 DLC: Zac Brown Band Pack 01!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: 2/23 DLC: Zac Brown Band Pack 01! Reply with quote

This week, the Rock Band 4 library grows with a DLC artist that is new to the game Zac Brown Band! Based in Atlanta, Georgia, the members have been making music together for over a decade, and the band won the Grammy Award for Best New Artist in 2010.

The first major hit from Zac Brown Band is the known favorite, Chicken Fried, which reached the #1 position on Billboards US Hot Country Songs in 2009.

One of their most recent tracks, Homegrown, was the first single off of the 2015 album Jekyll + Hyde.

Acclaimed by music critics, The Wind was released in 2012 as the first single from the groups album, Uncaged. The fast and intricate guitar solo in The Wind should prove difficult for guitar players who are up for the challenge.

Available on Xbox One and Playstation 4 on February 23rd, 2016

Zac Brown Band Pack 01 - ($5.49/$5.49)

(Most tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 4 system approximately 3 days after listed date)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Note: As of this post, above tracks marked with are available for the Xbox One and tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 4; these tracks are not compatible with Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Wii.

Rock Band Network

Still no RBN tracks being added, because there has been no voting in the last three weeks.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, at this rate I may just have to donate $70 a song to get the songs I want scoretracked.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No voting done in weeks, people stopped making dlc announcement threads months ago. I think RB4 killed what little activity this board had left. You can count the 2016 posts in Misc on one hand.
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't necessarily think the number of recent votes is a good indicator of currrent activity or interest, as people could have their votes placed on songs that aren't activated/have few votes. I only change votes as songs I've voted for are activated. and that only happened once the last year.

Why not just activate everything and be done with it?

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stubbscroll wrote:
I don't necessarily think the number of recent votes is a good indicator of currrent activity or interest, as people could have their votes placed on songs that aren't activated/have few votes. I only change votes as songs I've voted for are activated. and that only happened once the last year.

Why not just activate everything and be done with it?
I had the same thought, because the thinking behind the rolling updates was that RBN was kind of "endless", and now it has a clear defined end, but ultimately that's up to JC.

Right now the song with the leading # of votes has 6, and there are no others with that many. Since users can vote up to 3 times for each song, thats potentially no more than 1 or 2 people voting for any one song, which kind of defeats the point of voting. It's not just that there havent been any recent votes, but there hasnt been any change to the top of the voting results in three weeks.
JizzleWright  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope they bring RBN back for RB4, would breathe a lot of life into the community.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JizzleWright wrote:
I really hope they bring RBN back for RB4, would breathe a lot of life into the community.
From everything they've been saying I don't think that RBN as it existed on 360 is ever coming back, however I think there's a good shot at least at getting to at least be able to download the tracks that had transferred over to the PS3.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice if all songs got enabled. It would allow me to stop having to edit the PS3 RBN list, and would simplify the spreadsheet since I could eliminate a couple columns and tabs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: