FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Question about letter notation used in Pro Keys Trainer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jakuzure  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:00 am    Post subject: Question about letter notation used in Pro Keys Trainer Reply with quote

I'm doing pro keys trainer and I skipped to chords because I was confident enough with my rhythm game experience so far
However it started throwing letter notation at me for fingering, but due to my TV being really old and other nonsense like that I cannot read some of the small stuff next to the letters and I can't go back and do the lesson for notes because of the same problem.
Could someone possibly put it into laymans terms for me using the RB keyboard as a reference
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this what you're talking about?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:

Is this what you're talking about?

Yes, thank you
Jakuzure  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll ask another question so I don't open a brand new thread
I'm having a lot of trouble hitting chords that use a combonation of black and white keys, especially on the fly. Maybe it's just too early? I have been only playing pro keys for 2 days, I don't know if I should be progressing faster or not
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, pro keys bears great resemblance to playing actual piano like myself. If you're gonna learn to play pro keys, maybe spend a little more time with the lessons that come before the chords.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: