FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Banner Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238, 239  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for one, I never said it was "good enough", I just said it was good for me.

And if you honestly feel like there is an issue here, please remake it for me and prove to me that there is a real need for improvement. Otherwise, you aren't making a difference in the matter. Saying that it looks worse doesn't mean anything to me when I'm not even making the banner.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot Keys, they're in Moments of Clarity (despite only giving like 10k for points). But yes, I admit that your banner does in fact look better.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean if it matters that much I can change it. But one 0 tier keys part isn't enough for me to care about.

In the mean time, scorehero user iimeade finally answered my conditions from months ago.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would appreciate a Veil of Illumination (Part 1) pro keys FC banner please.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mazegeek999PSN wrote:
I would appreciate a Veil of Illumination (Part 1) pro keys FC banner please.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would greatly appreciate a Blackguard All Songs FC banner for pro drums, and if it's possible a 3rd Stone From The Sun Full Band FC banner with a background like this would be fantastic, although I have no clue how difficult this picture would be to work with.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BeastinIsMyGame PSN Name: smarock
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackguard is hard to find decent images for. Also I swear photoshop shows a completely different color palette from what it ends up looking like once uploaded. I'll have to look into that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:

Blackguard is hard to find decent images for. Also I swear photoshop shows a completely different color palette from what it ends up looking like once uploaded. I'll have to look into that.

These look pretty fantastic. Would it be rude to ask if you could squeeze in the "Full Band" text and other instrument icons for the 3rd stone banner, or would that just make it look too cluttered? Either way I love the way these look, thank you!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BeastinIsMyGame PSN Name: smarock
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally blanked out on the Full Band part of the 3rd Stone banner, but at the same time the concern you mention is kinda noteworthy on a song with that long a name. I'm not sure I could make a banner that I'm personally pleased with with that much going on. I'll think about it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally fine with it not being full band if it'll compromise how excellent this looks. Thanks again!
fateStarNE  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would really appreciate if someone could make a Paradise by the Dashboard Light Pro Keys FC Banner and a This Day We Fight! OMBFC Banner.

Pro Keys are bae
slashn0  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fateStarNE wrote:
I would really appreciate if someone could make a Paradise by the Dashboard Light Pro Keys FC Banner and a This Day We Fight! OMBFC Banner.

A Paradise by the Dashboard Light Pro Keys FC Banner is already in existence. I dunno about This Day We Fight OMBFC.

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
inv4der  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a zip containing what photobucket gave me when I used their download album function on my long unused banner album. URL function doesn't work so here's the full link: https://mega.nz/#!Z9MwmBqK!rJHSUL9w3PQIz7Jw7q3Kl3iEc8hMZ8Nui0J8Dz9p6YY

You'll need to copy/paste it probably.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238, 239  Next
Page 237 of 239

Jump to: