FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FurySH- Back for some RB4 Bass 44 SRFC's 1700 total FC's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELL YEAH FUCKIN VOX FGFCS

I don't even remember how the term "cocals" originated, other than it had something to do with SteadyShane. Oldie but a goodie

Oh yeah and I hope you enjoyed that Maple Leafs game 7. Thought of you.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
HELL YEAH FUCKIN VOX FGFCS

I don't even remember how the term "cocals" originated, other than it had something to do with SteadyShane. Oldie but a goodie

Oh yeah and I hope you enjoyed that Maple Leafs game 7. Thought of you.

Fortunately for me I had to work in the morning so I turned it off before the epic collapse. However when I heard what happened on the radio in the morning, rage ensued

kingyami3  

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:

pizzzapizza

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
FurySH  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, been out of the rock band game for a while but my lovely fiance bought me rb4 for christmas so I decided to play some again. I can't use strats too well so I decided to play bass. Over the last 2 days played my sight-reads on all the disc songs and came away with 44 SRFCs which conveniently bumped my total FC count to 1700!
Anyways heres the link to my scores, 3rd overall on SH
http://rockband.scorehero.com/manage_scores.php?game=13&platform=15&size=1&team=0&group=2&diff=4&vox=solo

I will put in a score for dream genie whenever I get a decent guitar and also probably go for FGFC once I shake off all the rust.
Also cleaned up my op a bit, took out all the DLC FC's gonna leave that mostly to focus on overall count and on disc FC's

Ill edit this since its at the top already anyway, day before i go back to work and I'm up to 61 on disc FCs and 2nd overall SH bass, which kind of impressed myself since I suck on strats. And I also managed to 5 star Dream Genie, however I was signed into a guest account so I have no xbl score, which happened to me on a few songs already, I need to get in the habit of taking pics again but I keep forgetting.
Anyways full game 5 star I guess, 4 FC's to go one of which I might get later cause I played a run of Dead Black and missed outside the strum lanes and FCd the strum lanes

saberdrummer12  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sup Evan

Guitar Hero drums: 45/403, Rock Band drums: 345/464
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Drummerboy 614 PSN Name: Drummerboy614
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72
Page 72 of 72

Jump to: