FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3 vocal paths in an alternate location

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:37 am    Post subject: RB3 vocal paths in an alternate location Reply with quote

Hey everyone,
A couple years ago i started keeping vocal paths i created in a spreadsheet on google for easy reference. I teamed up with a few other vocalists at the time and had them contributing as well. The idea was to keep paths out of the hands of cheaters who were visiting this site at the time. It grew into a massive list that represents a good portion of the dlc and rbn, often with paths that are better than ones posted here. After many months of deliberation and trying to gauge others' interest in maintaining the secrecy of the document, I have finally decided it's no longer necessary to keep it private. There's so little interest in the competitive portion of the game anymore and it seems like all the people we tried to keep these paths from are gone. Our interest as the contributors has really died as well so we might as well give the paths up to anyone who wants to take them for a spin.
I recently added a contributor column so if you have questions about a path, you can ask the contributor, although the vast majority of songs do not have a contributor listed. However, there is only a small number of people who were invited to participate and they are: SteadySphere, Shakamuda, McDuboff, Io LP oI, MWcw709, Benjaxlax, BlueHair, cantbreak90, and shawnpatrl.
I may on occasion add paths if people desire them to go up or maybe there's someone out there who would be willing to keep this updated? Time will tell.
There is also a guitar hero tab for some guitar hero paths on the WoR engine but for all practical purposes it's "in beta" since i couldn't find a good notation to express those as they're not so cut and dry.
So here's the link. Happy squeezing everyone
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArXqh5Fjs1-TdGJBWTloc2JzWXNVbXpMSHUwV0NxMXc&usp=drive_web

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, how did I miss this before? When I get time I'll go through and add any paths to the thread that aren't already there, but it's tough to know which of these are or are not better than the path we already have without actually playing them all.
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This list ended up being over-shared and as a result, many paths have been deleted/removed, or have been edited to be incorrect. I'm not sure who's responsible for that but this sheet is useless now. Some time before that though, I shared it with a friend, Kyle, who copied it in its working state and has continued to update it. Here's the link for that:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElmpGSPaTKHD8TpVlecCsnkuPkUgnP_fiiVCVQl3w4M/edit#gid=1936166753&vpid=A2

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucasPWNS8907 wrote:
This list ended up being over-shared and as a result, many paths have been deleted/removed, or have been edited to be incorrect. I'm not sure who's responsible for that but this sheet is useless now. Some time before that though, I shared it with a friend, Kyle, who copied it in its working state and has continued to update it. Here's the link for that:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElmpGSPaTKHD8TpVlecCsnkuPkUgnP_fiiVCVQl3w4M/edit#gid=1936166753&vpid=A2
Thanks I saw he posted it in the vocal thread. Checking against existing paths is far too much work for 1 person (me) but I will add any paths in the sheet that we dont already have in the thread. If you play any you know are better or for whatever reason know any that are def better than the path we have in the thread, please post it in the vocal path thread and I will replace it. Any paths I add to the thread from this I will credit with (Spreadsheet).
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: