FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
All RB4 DLC Now Available For Score Tracking!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:03 am    Post subject: All RB4 DLC Now Available For Score Tracking! Reply with quote

Sorry about the delay in getting these up. All DLC that has been released for Rock Band 4 so far has now been added to the site and is available for scoretracking. If you notice any typos or errors please let me know and I will correct them. Below is full pricing and all marketplace links for all the songs made available so far.

Also available for scoretracking is Bad Catholics by The Barbazons, a promo song made available free from the "SCRUFF" mobile app but not currently otherwise available for purchase.

Available on Xbox One and Playstation 4 on November 24th, 2015

Van Halen Hits Pack 01 - ($9.99/$9.99)

Available on Xbox One and Playstation 4 on November 17th, 2015

• Sing by Ed Sheeran ($1.99/$1.99)

• Young Blood by Saint Raymond (This song is free and/but is only available by purchasing Sing by Ed Sheeran.)

• Riptide by Vance Joy ($1.99/$1.99)

• Shut Up And Dance by Walk The Moon ($1.99/$1.99)

Available on Xbox One and Playstation 4 on November 10th, 2015

Available on Xbox One and Playstation 4 on November 4th, 2015

• Lust For Life by Iggy Pop ($1.99/$1.99)

• Bad Case Of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor) by Robert Palmer ($1.99/$1.99)

• Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies ($1.99/$1.99)

Available On Xbox One and Playstation 4 on October 27th, 2015

Available On Xbox One and Playstation 4 on October 20th, 2015:

Aerosmith Hits Pack 02 - ($9.99/$9.99)

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 4 system October 23rd)

Available On Xbox One and Playstation 4 on October 13th, 2015:
Amazon RB4 Pre-Order Singles

Available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on October 6th, 2015:
Playstation 4 Digital Pre-Order Singles

Xbox One Digital RB4 Preorder Singles

(Most above tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 4 system approximately 3 days after listed date)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Note: As of this post, above tracks marked with are available for the Xbox One and tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 4; these tracks are not compatible with Playstation 3 or Xbox 360.

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:

• Thirteen (ft. M_80!, Watershed & Wolfblur) by Bluefusion ($1.00)

• Wake Up by SOiL ( Marketplace Info Unavailable)

• The Hourglass Paroxysm - Part II by Chaotrope ($1.99/$0.99)

Note: As of this post, Rock Band Network tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3, and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360. Rock Band Network tracks are currently not compatible with Rock Band 4 on Xbox One or Playstation 4.

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next time!
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: All RB4 DLC Now Available For Score Tracking! Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:

As someone who still plays RBN songs on RB3, I appreciate this! I hope it will be a regular thing.

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, keep voting and I will keep enabling each time I add DLC if there are songs with votes.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, thanks!

LOL this is the third song called "Wake Up" that's been enabled for RBN scoretracking here. The new one should probably have the band name added, like the other ones have.

I also couldn't find The Hourglass Paroxysm on the scoretracking pages.

I'll update the PS3 RBN list soon!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Awesome, thanks!

LOL this is the third song called "Wake Up" that's been enabled for RBN scoretracking here. The new one should probably have the band name added, like the other ones have.

I also couldn't find The Hourglass Paroxysm on the scoretracking pages.

I'll update the PS3 RBN list soon!
Hmm none of the RBN songs got added for some reason..don't know why that is, but I havent added RBN in a while. Wake Up has other issues though - its not showing in the marketplace and I realized after I tried to enable it that it's actually a RhythmAuthors song and as such should already have been enabled automatically.
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To get Bad Catholics without needing to download the mobile app, you go to this website:

http://www.rockband4.com/scruff

Type in your e-mail address, and then ensure that the correct console is selected (Xbox One is selected by default, click on the bullet point next to PlayStation 4 if you have the game on PS4).

I received the e-mail for the code within 15 seconds.

PlayStation Store --> Redeem Codes --> Type in code without dashes --> Continue and Confirm --> Download

The next time you start up Rock Band 4 and enter QuickPlay you'll see something that mentions updating DLC songs (xxx/xxx number on the right indicating the number of DLC tracks you currently own, and the number on the left updating to however many songs you downloaded since you last entered QuickPlay). Sort by Date Acquired to have your DLC separated from the Disc Songs.

Hope this helps!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you ! it works for Canadian too.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:21 pm    Post subject: Missing RB4 Songs Reply with quote

Noticed Some RB4 Songs on XB1 are missing such as we will rock you and we are the champions by Queen and maybe others. Do you plan to add these at a later date?
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Missing RB4 Songs Reply with quote

Cjayzzle wrote:
Noticed Some RB4 Songs on XB1 are missing such as we will rock you and we are the champions by Queen and maybe others. Do you plan to add these at a later date?
This thread was for RB4 DLC and those are legacy DLC, but yes those should be added. Queen Pack 01 was previously broken but isn't now.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Missing RB4 Songs Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Cjayzzle wrote:
This thread was for RB4 DLC and those are legacy DLC, but yes those should be added. Queen Pack 01 was previously broken but isn't now.
RBN issues have been resolved, I only notice those two Queen songs are missing, I'll have those added as soon as possible.
barneythedestory  

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: DLC Reply with quote

Hell yeah! ive been looking for some new songs to destroy, barney style!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: