FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB4 1000/1000 difficulty?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: RB4 1000/1000 difficulty? Reply with quote

Pretty much what the topic says. I sadly won't be able to get the game (full bundle) till around Christmas/bit afterwards. Already 37 people have it (That are registered on www.TrueAchievements.com / www.Truetrophies.com Sleepwalker18 if you want to add me as your referall :p) for Xbox One and PS4. Was just wondering if any are hard, looking at the list only "Hit at least 85% of the notes on all scripted Guitar Solos in Rock Band 4 on Hard or Expert" without practice mode may be hard. And earning a Triple awesome (I can't remember if you can import RB3 into this game, then Humanoid = easy peasy) And since I'm buying the full bundle Split a vote four ways isn't an issue. I guess "Locked In" might be kinda hard, but voxtar where I play on easy on both and play all talkie songs DLC would work just fine? Just wondering how hard/easy this is compared to say... RB2 (Minus Bladder of Steel) and RB1 (Minus the 25 wins thing) Can't compare it really to RB3 because of all the pro achievements. Just asking, hoping this is in the correct subforum, and to any answer! Thanks in advance.
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly this is one of the easiest 1000/1000 out of all the rockbands imho, but you need all 4 instruments. That's the only reason I haven't 1000 it yet because my legacy drums are wired and not compatible with xbox one.

If you voxtar, you should get all the achievements except for split a vote 4 ways and get a band multiplier of 8x. Those two achievements need to have 4 instruments.

As for the guitar solos, the hardest part about this is that there is no in game tracker of which individual songs you have already passed and have not (unlike rockband 3). If you miss one and have no idea which one you haven't hit 85% yet, you're SOL.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I didn't see the 8x Multiplier one.... Eh, I'm sure I can find a song that I can do that by myself on /some/ DLC song. If not, I can just ask for two friends to come over, and play guitar, me on drums (since they are horrid with this) and put them on easy and turn on an all talky song. (Probably the second one)

Are there any overly hard 85% solo's (I.E like Crazy Train/Rainbow in the Dark/25 or 6 to 4) in RB3 (Probably forgetting one or two)

Thank you for responding, and pointing out things I missed!
Prong1978  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is the easiest 1000/1000 of any Rock Band game. If I can do it, you can do it. The only real hitch is:

Locked In
Earned the "Full Streak" stage presence award in 5 consecutive songs.

It has to be multiplayer. I did it on Medium Guitar/Easy Vocals.

It can be obnoxious since not all songs seem to work for it. I got through with help from this page on TrueAchievements.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a206591/locked-in-achievement.htm?showguides=1

PinkiePie91 wrote:

Are there any overly hard 85% solo's (I.E like Crazy Train/Rainbow in the Dark/25 or 6 to 4) in RB3 (Probably forgetting one or two)

Even if there is, you can just do those few on Hard.
Mishatje  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These took me the longest before I got advice on how to do them:

Going Solo
This one is not hard at all. I tracked all of my played songs from the start since RB4 doesn't track it at all. Might be a lot of work but it helped me get track of it all. You can do these in career and quickplay and play-a-show. You can play half of them in career and the other half in QP if you want.

Pitch Session
Not hard at all as well. Just pick any metal song from your legacy DLC.

Smooth Cooperators
I did this one on "Dream Genie". I selected the easiest difficulty on every instrument and proceeded to get full OD on all instruments. Then I activated all the instruments at the same time.

Overflowing Overdrive
At the end of "Dead Black" you will notice the characters moving very slowly. When you see that: Activate your full OD bar.

Locked In
Now this one, this is hard as fuck. Mainly because half of the songs I've got do not award this "Full Streak" presence award...
It took me so long before I finally had it but it was well worth it. This advice helped me:

As for getting the "Locked In" trophy, it is only obtainable on Tour mode or Play a Show mode. I did it on Play a Show mode. You need two players to obtain this trophy. I did it on guitar and bass.

Difficulty doesn't matter. I did it on easy. Both players need to get at least 75% of the notes in a row without missing to get a "full streak." If you happen to miss a note, it is okay to restart or skip the song entirely. Just don't quit out. All 5 songs need to be completed in one sitting.

Also, what is annoying is that you can't earn a "full streak" on all the songs. Some songs don't pop that achievement. So, if you have earned 5 stars and are almost finished with the song, don't complete it. Just skip to the next one. There are claims that dlc's will work, but I didn't have any luck. I just played the songs that came on the disk.

Remember to skip the song if the achievement did NOT pop up at the outro. It will reset the counter if you finish a song without the achievement.

Set For Life
As for the "Set for Life" trophy, it refers to playing 5 sets not 5 songs in a setlist.
Now the best part is that you can skip songs by pressing options and choosing 'Skip Song' so you can avoid having to play a potential 15 songs.
From the main menu choose 'Play a Show' and pick any song, your instrument/difficulty doesn't matter.
Once the song begins press options and 'Skip song' which will take you voting for the end of the setlist, press "X" to vote to 'Keep Playing', now vote for the songs in the next setlist and repeat the skipping process for the songs again. You will most likely get asked to vote for a request on the last song, if you press "X" to play your choice and reject their requests you'll also unlock the trophy for rejecting 3 requests.

Repeat this process until you have completed 5 full setlists of songs and this time at the voting choose 'End Show' which will end the show and pop the trophy.

I hope you find this helpful!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Mishatje PSN Name: Mishatje
atiradorsp  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on PS4 and I'm just missing 4 bronze trophies from Tour Mode

I agree that it's the easiest Rock Band title so far

You only need the hardware for it, including a RB guitar for the solo trophy

And you probably gonna need a friend or two to help you out with Case in Points (1M points in one song in QuickPlay), since there's no online mode (yet?)

As for Locked In, here's a great tip:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/rock-band-4-a/276466-guaranteed-method-locked.html

I did it with a friend playing guitar and bass on Easy, just to make it easier

GH/RB Platinums: RB2, RB3, BH, GH5, GHWoR
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it's on this site, here's the tip for locked in:

You can skip or restart a song without breaking your combo. So if you do not earn a full streak about 70% through the song, simply skip to the next song. I went through approximately 15 songs before finding 5 full streaks.

If you mess up early in the song, simply restart. You'll keep your full streaks that you have already earned in previous songs. If it's too hard to voxtar or the other dude in your group can't do the song, just skip it!

After doing this trick, the achievement is incredibly easy, just time consuming

I did this achievement and the play 5 setlists in one sitting achievement together. The game counted all the songs I skipped as parts of setlists. I only had to do a couple more songs after finishing the full streak achievement to get the other one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: