FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DLC missing in RB3 registery list

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheAftermathYT  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:44 pm    Post subject: DLC missing in RB3 registery list Reply with quote

Song missing ;

Let The Games Be - Anarbor
Blood Red Rock - Bang Camaro

PLS both are RBN.... if you could set them up + those missing, it would be fun updating the list.

Thx
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: DLC missing in RB3 registery list Reply with quote

TheAftermathYT wrote:
Song missing ;

PLS both are RBN.... if you could set them up + those missing, it would be fun updating the list.

Thx
Both are available for score tracking, don't know what you mean by registry list.
TheAftermathYT  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: DLC missing in RB3 registery list Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
TheAftermathYT wrote:
Song missing ;

Thx
Both are available for score tracking, don't know what you mean by registry list.
I mean that I dont find both of them in the RB3 List of DLC on Scorehero to register my scores
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of those songs are listed in Manage Scores. Blood Red Rock is one of my favorite songs, I personally have scores inputted for that one.
Additionally, if you go to http://rockband.scorehero.com/store.php you can see confirmation that both songs have been enabled. Blood Red Rock by voting and Let The Games Begin automatically since it is a RythmAuthors chart.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you choose "RBN" as your game, and then after you pick that, you can choose your game (RB2, RB3, or Blitz), and then the console (360, PS3, or Wii), and then rest as usual.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Make sure you choose "RBN" as your game, and then after you pick that, you can choose your game (RB2, RB3, or Blitz), and then the console (360, PS3, or Wii), and then rest as usual.

Ik this but I searched for hours that day lmao
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: