FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ROCK BAND 4 LEGACY DLC DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fedora  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of the 900+ songs I redone loaded this weekend, these are the ones I own that it tried to recharge me for. This doesn't include the blitz export which I assume will be its own thing:

Aesthetics of Hate - Machine Head
A Clean Shot - The Myriad
Clouds over California - Devildriver
Constant Motion - Dream Theater
I'm Still Standing - Elton John
Entangled - Honest Bob (bundle)
Less Talk More Rokk - Freezepop (Bundle)
Megasus - Megasus (Bundle)
My Curse - Killswitch Engage
Pick up the Pieces - Average White Band
Push Push Lady Lightning - Bang Camaro (Bundle)
Shining Star - Earth Wind and Fire
Sleepwalker - Megadeth

The bundle ones won't down,lad because they are part of the 30 song preorder I assume.

This is not a complaint - I'm shocked it's working as well as it is for a majority of stuff. Only songs I'm sad about losing are the funk pack...

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
Fedora  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of the 900+ songs I redone loaded this weekend, these are the ones I own that it tried to recharge me for. This doesn't include the blitz export which I assume will be its own thing:

Aesthetics of Hate - Machine Head
A Clean Shot - The Myriad
Clouds over California - Devildriver
Constant Motion - Dream Theater
I'm Still Standing - Elton John
Entangled - Honest Bob (bundle)
Less Talk More Rokk - Freezepop (Bundle)
Megasus - Megasus (Bundle)
My Curse - Killswitch Engage
Pick up the Pieces - Average White Band
Push Push Lady Lightning - Bang Camaro (Bundle)
Shining Star - Earth Wind and Fire
Sleepwalker - Megadeth

The bundle ones won't down,lad because they are part of the 30 song preorder I assume.

This is not a complaint - I'm shocked it's working as well as it is for a majority of stuff. Only songs I'm sad about losing are the funk pack...

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You double-posted bruh
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, the horrors of being a former DLC whore, I downloaded a couple hundred songs last night, but I think I still have a lot to go. I noticed a couple of times that I would click on the song and it'd want me to pay for it, but if I backed out and clicked it again it would change to install. I also found one song that I was pretty sure I had, but it kept coming up wanting me to pay for it. It's too bad that you can't download the songs in packs, as I checked and all of the packs I knew I'd bought wanted me to buy them again. I even checked the xbox website, and there you can't download any of the songs, you have to do it through the xbone. Still, I really appreciate Harmonix and Playstation/Microsoft going through what must have been a horror to make it possible for us to redownload any of the songs, but then this is the main reason I bought an Xbox One when it went on sale.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BigZ7337
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldnt you just push them from the playstation store website instead of straight on the console ? you can stack up to 33 download I believe in one go. much much easier, no ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: