FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Rock Band coming to PS4/XB1 - Official, coming Oct 6th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 114, 115, 116  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fedora  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soldat329x wrote:
Fedora wrote:
When I did it, I plugged the 360 HDMI into the xb1's "TV" port and loaded up RB3, then "snapped" the TV to the side for easy reference. Sort songs by "date acquired" since the only ones you can DL are the non-export pack songs, it breaks them out and all you have to focus on are "recently downloaded" and "previously acquired". (No RB1/2/Lego/GD)

It's still a pain but it's the best solution I found.

Also when searching for DLC on XB1 use the search feature and make the search term "Rock Band 4" "song name" with the quotes just like that - otherwise some searches turn up nothing or omit search terms.

One addendum - the 20 free rb2 DLC (unavailable) and the Blitz export (will be listed at 1.99) are mixed into that list, if you have an issue with a song check if it's one of those or one that's been delisted. I recommend taking notes.

I just tried to download some of my songs through the dashboard store, looks like it doesn't recognize my licenses for anything (wants me to purchase songs/packs I know I already own). Anyone else having this issue too?

For whatever reason, the first part licensing doesn't recognize the "packs" have been bought, but if you go to the individual tracks in the pack it should let you download them.

Exceptions - 25 Rock Band BlitZ songs if you exported them instead of bought individually.

Other than that take notes. I had a couple (roadrunner pack, funk pack) that did the same thing, HMX is working on it from their end

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
A survey about Rock Band 4. It includes a form to list your most desired features and songs.

It's probably a lost cause by now, but I put pro keys as my most wanted feature.

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stubbscroll wrote:
expertwin wrote:
A survey about Rock Band 4. It includes a form to list your most desired features and songs.

It's probably a lost cause by now, but I put pro keys as my most wanted feature.
Yeah, it is. Keys are the one thing they've said are gone and definitely not coming back.
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone here who managed to download the digital pre order songs on PS4? All I get when I select one of them is "You can't purchase this because you already own RB4 Pre Order blah blah blah"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:
soldat329x wrote:
Fedora wrote:
When I did it, I plugged the 360 HDMI into the xb1's "TV" port and loaded up RB3, then "snapped" the TV to the side for easy reference. Sort songs by "date acquired" since the only ones you can DL are the non-export pack songs, it breaks them out and all you have to focus on are "recently downloaded" and "previously acquired". (No RB1/2/Lego/GD)

It's still a pain but it's the best solution I found.

Also when searching for DLC on XB1 use the search feature and make the search term "Rock Band 4" "song name" with the quotes just like that - otherwise some searches turn up nothing or omit search terms.

One addendum - the 20 free rb2 DLC (unavailable) and the Blitz export (will be listed at 1.99) are mixed into that list, if you have an issue with a song check if it's one of those or one that's been delisted. I recommend taking notes.

I just tried to download some of my songs through the dashboard store, looks like it doesn't recognize my licenses for anything (wants me to purchase songs/packs I know I already own). Anyone else having this issue too?

For whatever reason, the first part licensing doesn't recognize the "packs" have been bought, but if you go to the individual tracks in the pack it should let you download them.

Exceptions - 25 Rock Band BlitZ songs if you exported them instead of bought individually.

Other than that take notes. I had a couple (roadrunner pack, funk pack) that did the same thing, HMX is working on it from their end

I wonder if its just the way these transfers work off the bat, I remember having to go through this same thing with Rocksmith. Packs didn't work and single songs did, packs didn't end up showing up for around 2 months though
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind that if you purchased a pack, you can still install the individual songs within that pack without having to repay for them. Again, that doesn't hold true for exports, including individual track packs, and there are a few exceptions here and there (that seem to be bugs, since they seem to be getting fixed).

But yeah, if you bought everything in packs, you can still access the songs within them. You just have to install them individually.
SL0WandP41NFUL  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arte wrote:
For anyone else having my problem, this is apparently addressed here with a firmware update:

http://madcatz.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/608/217/rock-band-4-wireless-controllers-firmware-updates

Will report back once I try it out

EDIT: it worked thank fuck

So the only way to have a working kit is to also have a Bluetooth capable PC? lol..
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
stubbscroll wrote:
expertwin wrote:

Yeah, it is. Keys are the one thing they've said are gone and definitely not coming back.

Um when did they say this? If you're referring to them saying "Keys will not be supported in Rock Band 4" they could've easily meant not at launch or for awhile. They've never said flat out no to if they could bring keys back, it's usually "If enough people want it back, we'll look into it".
FyreWulff  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the fact they consolidated everyone to the (RB3 Version) of duplicate songs seems to indicate to me that they've at least made it easier to re-add support for keys on those songs down the road.
Npeaen  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else having issues getting the Pre-order DLC to appear?

There's roughly seven of the songs that I think aren't appearing for me. They appear in my list of downloaded items and are 'properly'installed, just will not appear in my library.

Localization Manager- MediaLocate
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Npeaen PSN Name: Npeaen
raynebc  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:

You mean besides pro guitar/bass?
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a really hard time getting the calibration right, surprise surprise!
Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:

I found luck by calibrating video with the strat, and audio manually. Are you using/have access to a strat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Npeaen wrote:
Is anyone else having issues getting the Pre-order DLC to appear?

There's roughly seven of the songs that I think aren't appearing for me. They appear in my list of downloaded items and are 'properly'installed, just will not appear in my library.

7 of the XB1 preorder songs have buggy downloads where they all download "Jane" by Jefferson Starship. It's a known problem for anybody buying those songs, and it's being looked into. Seeing as some of the buggy back catalogue songs have already been fixed, I'd assume this'll be fixed ASAP.

toymachine wrote:

I've found that the calibration system is far better than RB3. Not perfect by any means, but much closer to RB2. The Strat auto-calibrate got me in the right ballpark, the strat manual-calibrate got me damn close, and I've only had to go in and enter numbers by hand to tweak it to perfection.

It doesn't seem like RB3, where whichever calibration you did, it wasn't far from just tossing darts.

Last edited by machetemonkey on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
toymachine wrote:

I found luck by calibrating video with the strat, and audio manually. Are you using/have access to a strat?

Don't have the legacy adapter yet (in the mail)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 114, 115, 116  Next
Page 105 of 116

Jump to: