FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PinkiePie's Let's update (someday) RB1 XBass FGFC!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roundabout Guitar FC! EDIT: Then one run later I FC SNAfF! Holy shit today is turning into a good day!

New RB3 Guitar FC's
The Beautiful People
Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Lump
Roundabout http://i.imgur.com/Ul7vT.jpg
Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting http://i.imgur.com/Q0HRf.jpg
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wut. I got first place on The Look.I finished the song "That's a pretty nice score" No idea how I got it, but wow. Picture in OP!

FC Counts
17 Drums
28 Vocals
39 Bass
132 Guitar
101 Keys

New RB3 Vocal FC's
Me Enamora

New RB3 Keys FC's
Impulse - 100 Key FC's!
Flight of the Bumblebee(Rimsky-Korsakov - Piano Version)

New RB3 Guitar FC's
Time We Had

New RB3 Bass FC's
Flight of the Bumblebee(Rimsky-Korsakov - Piano Version)
Caraphernelia
Walking on the Sun - 4th place!
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to at least get second overall on Keys for RB3, working slowly towards it, dunno how I knocked out another two firsts. O.O
Also Fight for Greatness is an awesome song, had some points left over and bought it, awesome awesome song.

FC Counts
17 Drums
28 Vocals
39 Bass
136 Guitar
102 Keys

322 Total

New first places!
Whip It - 303 above second (Keys)
Just Like Heaven - 10 above second (Keys)

New RB3 Keys FC's
Fight for Greatness

New RB3 Guitar FC's
Hello There
Here it Goes Again
Come Out and Play (Keep'em Separated)
Indestructible
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd overall now on the SH Leaderboards for Expert Keys. Re-FC'ed this. [img]http://imgur.com/QuFic[/img]
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC Counts
17 Drums
32 Vocals
42 Bass
157 Guitar
102 Keys

Total 350!

New RB3 Guitar FC's
I Was Wrong
Rob the Prez-O-Dent
This Bastards Life
Heart of Glass
The Con (First Place)
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (Part 1)
Centerfold
Break On Through(To the Other Side)
Hey Man, Nice Shot
Combat Baby
Humanoid
20th Century Boy
Sister Christian
Lasso
Dead End Friends
Been Caught Stealing
Eye of the Tiger
Brainpower
Maps
Should I Stay or Should I go now
Action

New RB3 Bass Fc's
Bohemian Rhapsody
Sister Christian
Been Caught Stealing

New RB3 Vocal FC's
Aerials
Been Caught Stealing
Sister Christian
Heart Of Glass

New OMBFC's
Been Caught Stealing
Sister Christian
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goddamn

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Bass FC's
China Grove

New Guitar FC's
Misery Business
Bohemian Rhapsody
Crosstown Traffic
One Step Closer
Burn (Rob Zombie)
Superbeast
Dragula

New Drum FC's
Walking on the Sun
I Need to Know
The Con
A Little Less Than Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me"

New Vocal FC's
25 or 6 to 4
Humanoid
Lasso
The Con

New OMBFC
China Grove

FC Counts
21 Drums
36 Vocals
43 Bass
164 Guitar
102 Keys

Total 366 :3

Not many things here are note worthy that I can see just by looking at it, outside of finally getting a new drumset and realizing that it wasn't me sucking complete ass the entire time :P. Will be going for a lot more Drum FC's.

So, I really hope everyone had a better holiday than I did :3. But, shit happens, so I can't complain (even though I want to :p) For New years goal for RB3, is this may be a little far off for me, but I'm going to try is, 1000 FC's over all instruments and 250 Drum FC's. Also to get better at vocals. Which I really suck at haha. But, expect more updates!
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy how I left the last update with "Expect more updates!" Well... only took... 2 years 9 months and 8 days. But current FC counts.

FC Count on 15/9/15 (Inaccurate due to RBN songs/not having entered all my FC's)
Guitar: 556 (+ 392)
Bass: 236 (+ 193)
Vocals: 43 (+ 7)
Keyboard: 92 (- 10...)

Total: 979 (+ 613 FC's... lol)

So as you can see (minus whatever the fuck happened on Keys) I've gained quite a few FC's, the bottom FC count is just the ones that I have entered on scorehero. The above is just on disc songs. I'm... not going to make a post with the *new* 613 FC's in it (Let alone the time this would take, it would... just be a bit pointless in my honest opinion)

Oh I also got first place (Globally) on RB3 on disc Keys.

For anyone (Almost anyone) to get first, you would need to FC Fly Like an Eagle on the actual Keyboard with the correct path and... whatever other songs are higher on Keyboard than on Keytar. And also out-squeeze me, which it would be amazing to go back and get... probably not more than 15k or so left on the entire game unless I'm completely forgetting something. So good luck to any and all that try/succeed Also you would have to get very close to my Roundabout score... which well, I *want* to say is optimal. But I honestly have no clue.

I hope to be able to update this side more often, sadly, I most likely won't have the money to buy a new console and get RB4, so this will just be RB3 DLC/Clean up on Bass/Drum/Vox on disc. Or well anything not related to RB4 probably for a few more months at the least.
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite the massive update indeed. Keep it up.

I only figured out a few days ago that it was possible to play the keyboard tracks with a guitar. I guess I got a certain number of stars in quickplay and then the option became available. Are there any big differences with the actual keyboard aside from scoring? Anything made easier/harder? Is it worth going for an FGFC? I don't think I'd try and go after your scores, but it still sounds fun to try it out and go for some decent FCs.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Quite the massive update indeed. Keep it up.

I only figured out a few days ago that it was possible to play the keyboard tracks with a guitar. I guess I got a certain number of stars in quickplay and then the option became available. Are there any big differences with the actual keyboard aside from scoring? Anything made easier/harder? Is it worth going for an FGFC? I don't think I'd try and go after your scores, but it still sounds fun to try it out and go for some decent FCs.
The only real difference is that on some charts are very chord heavy (The first that came to mind was China Grove) and can tend to be quite difficult on guitar. Yet somewhat easier on the actual Keyboard. I would say it's worth it to go for the FGFC, also you should 100% go for at least some of my scores (I.E Roundabout/Bohemian Rhapsody) Even though the latter is probably a few points from optimal. Or both even. I wouldn't say it's an "easy" FGFC for most, but you could 100% do it quite quickly if I do say myself. Antibodies is... probably the hardest song, or at least it was for myself on disc. Thankfully my guitar hasn't been... too broken today. Apparently it's just strumming up that's a huge issue with it, but it's not horrid yet thankfully. :)

New Expert Guitar DLC FC's
Young
Kryptonite
The Diary of Jane
The Downfall of Us All
Limelight (Orginal Version)

FC Count
Guitar: 571 (+5)
Bass: 236
Vocals: 43
Keyboard: 92
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
The only real difference is that on some charts are very chord heavy (The first that came to mind was China Grove) and can tend to be quite difficult on guitar.

I gave China Grove a try and immediately understood what you meant. That guitar solo part though... I went full retard and missed like 8 notes in a row.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
The only real difference is that on some charts are very chord heavy (The first that came to mind was China Grove) and can tend to be quite difficult on guitar.

I gave China Grove a try and immediately understood what you meant. That guitar solo part though... I went full retard and missed like 8 notes in a row.
Tip for someone that did this (thankfully FC'd it like three-four runs later) if you miss in the RO Trill, restart. Or... you might regret the shit out of it on that lucky run. So think you're going to go for the FGFC? Or at least play/FC most of it? China Grove/Antibodies/25 to 6 to 4 are... probably (Note, haven't played many of the charts in years) the only three songs that have absolutely abysmal.... awkwardness. Charts like Roundabout/Llama are actually rather fun to play.

So bit of a small update on DLC, and some of my uncoming goals (or stride towards them)
Current plans; FC GGaHT XGuitar
Clean up on DLC FC's for Bass/Guitar
Figure out a simple way to count RBN FC's
Buy every RB3 Offical DLC song
Be first on both the DLC (RB3/Orginal) on XGuitarRB3 - 30th (+4). Full Platform - 21nd (+3).

Trivial
Lots of time and/or money

FC Count
Guitar: 576 (+5)
Bass: 236
Drums: 43
Vocals: 44
Keyboard: 94 (+2)
Total: 993 (Note: inaccurate due to RBN/Probably not having everything entered) I'm a bit past 1000 due to some RBN Keys FC's, but this is just for On Disc/RB3/Full Platform Expert FC's.

New Songs Bought
All I Want - The Offspring
All The Small Things - Blink 182
Amber - 311
Beautiful Diaster - 311
Down - 311

The Kill - 167
I Miss You - 168
All The Small Things - 169
Beautiful Diaster - 170 (RB3 Offical DLC FC 200!)
Amber - 171
Down - 172

New Expert Keyboard DLC FC's
Beautiful Diaster (Optimal) - 11
Amber - 12 (First)
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another rather small update, since my guitar has been giving me great hassles lately, and probably won't be able to replace it till next month. (And sadly won't be able to get GH:L till next month as well... RB4 is most likely coming around Christmas. Since I don't even have a next gen console.

New Expert Bass FC's On Disc
Should I Stay Or Should I Go - 237
In Bloom - 238
Eye Of The Tiger - 239

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived - 173

FC Count
Guitar: 577 (+1)
Bass: 239 (+3)
Vocals: 43
Keyboard: 94
Total: 996

I know I suck and don't have 1000 X FC's yet, but with this guitar... shitty drumset, it'll just come down to if I want to mess around with it or not. Also! If anyone would be so kind as to tell me a better places to "store" my RB DLC/RBN so I don't end up having to double check if a song is RBN or not, that would absolutely lovely. DLCQuickplay since there are so many songs, I just imported using my gamertag, still... about 150 songs short, and I've played all of the songs at least on one instrument. So I'm not sure what's wrong with that, but if anyone has any advice about that, that would be greatly apperciated. Should probably be buying some more songs in the next few weeks (Or if I get lucky which usually never happens) I'll have a 500$ Amazon Giftcard. And... maybe buy the RB4 Bundle/XBone. But I wouldn't expect that, so the game will probably be FGFC'd before I even get to touch it on both games lol. But I have hopes that I'll have both by 2016. And hopefully a fair bit more DLC.

That's it for now, thanks to all that read this! Love each and every one of you. (Unless you steal my Keys 1st, then battle, would love to see it though)

It'll be slow updates like this until I get a new guitar sadly. <3
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay! I finally sat down and counted up my RBN FC's, so the FC Count is much closer to being correct now. And I surpassed 1000 FC's! Which is a pretty big milestone for myself. As well, I knew I was capable of it, yet with the guitar issues, and me being pretty horrid at Vocals and Drums. I didn't think it would happen. I did however buy a new guitar (Straight out of the box Les Paul) and... procedded to get drunk that night, and... may have snap the neck in half, by stepping on it.... So money well spent. But I didn't have anything else to do tonight, so I counted up my RBN FC's, even though I had already passed 1000 with either Gives You Hell or Check My Brain (The intended song) but, the guitar issue... it's not devastating, it still works, just not as well as it should. The new guitar is just... it's in a trashcan. But bought 6 songs, all the new XGuitar FC's. Sitting at 761 songs that I own. Will slowly buy (and hopefully buy all of them) more unless I can figure out a way to get RB4/XBone, which, probably will be around Christmas until I get my hands on those. Then slowly buying the DLC until I can be happy spending ~6$ a week other than the... 4000$ buying them all right now haha. But hope everyone is enjoying RB4, and is having a lovely start to their weekend. <3

FC Count
Guitar: 594 (+16)
Bass: 244 (+5)
Keyboard: 110 (+16)
Total: 1035

New Expert Bass FC's
Maps - 240

New Expert Bass DLC FC's
Skullcrusher Mountain - 241
Charlene (I'm Right Behind You) - 242

Gives You Hell - 577
Check My Brain - 578
Would? - 579 - Somehow hit the weird chord transition at the end first try.
A Looking In View - 580 Probably my favourite Alice in Chains song, also sightread
No Excuses - 581
Rooster - 582

"New" RBN Guitar FC's
2nd Sucks - 583
All Signs Point to Lauderdale - 584
Caraphernelia - 585
Catagory III: Architect - 586
Circus Black - 587
Fading Sacrifice - 588
Fake It - 589
Forever in Your Hands - 590
The Hourglass Paroxysm Part 1 - 591
Modern Mathmatics - 592
Packet Flier - 593
You Only Live Once - 594

"New" RBN Bass FC's
Flight of the Bumblebee (Rimsku-Korakov) - 243
Caraphernelia - 244

"New" RBN Keytar FC's
!I - 95
Alaska - 96
All Signs Point to Lauderdale - 97
Caraphernelia - 98
Charnel's Ball - 99
Come Now Follow - 100
Diachylon - 101
Dystopia - 102
Flight for Greatness - 103
Flight of the Bumblebee (Rimsku-Korakov) - 104
Gambit - 105
Hey There Mr. Brooks (RB3 Version) - 106
The Hourglass Paroxysm Part 1 - 107
Impulse - 108
Morte et Doba - 109
Reviving a Dead Language - 110
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather small update, but passed 600 guitar FC's! Sadly don't have my hands on RB4/GH:L so expect random updates from time to time.

FC Count
Guitar: 605 (+9)
Bass: 244
Keyboard: 116 (+6)
Total: 1052

New Keytar DLC FC's
Dash
Diary Of A Madman
Dream On (Live)
Farewell, Mona Lisa
Filth Friends Unite
Teenagers

New Guitar DLC FC's
Doll
Wind Up
See You
Enough Space
My Hero
Tennage Lobotomy
Complete Control
Your Decision
Last Of My Kind (SR!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: