FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The ROCKTIMIZER: Full-band optimal paths
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I PM'd Joe, and he basically told me it was 2x, 3x, 5x, 5x (this only applies to vocal phrases when vocals is in OD), but 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x makes more sense as far as it being an oversight is concerned. It'd be nice if somebody could confirm for me which it was...

No word on whether or not it'll be patched. There's a mostly-ignored thread at RB.com about it, but HMX hasn't commented in it or anything like that. If it does get patched, that's a lot of scores that are basically worthless, and an entire Wii version that's almost completely useless as far as trying to be competitive in band play is concerned. It's still a pretty dumb mistake, so I'd prefer it were patched for all consoles, somehow, but of course that'll never happen.

Even if you can't FC very many songs on Pro, it's still worth a heck of a lot of points, so people might still want to know where to activate in the event that they can get all the OD phrases?
SOADfan44  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP Rocktimizer?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: bHxPsYcHoTaCo PSN Name: xvxRevokexvx
haoestrelalp  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOADfan44 wrote:
RIP Rocktimizer?

Probably yes :/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: haoestrelalp
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the odds there are people out there who have saved a couple of the images?
SOADfan44  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

r0bd0g wrote:
What are the odds there are people out there who have saved a couple of the images?

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjpC5QgT
He has most of them saved still, but also I'm debating about either making a Full Band pathing tutorial so people can path anything they want, or just have people message me to path songs either on iPather or not.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: bHxPsYcHoTaCo PSN Name: xvxRevokexvx
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I view them full size, lol. I tried clicking download photo and then original size but nothing happens...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: