FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Midnight's RB Acc. Thread - THE CAMERA EYE FULL BAND FC!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:25 am    Post subject: Midnight's RB Acc. Thread - THE CAMERA EYE FULL BAND FC!!! Reply with quote

Update 6/27/2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_EI8jagTqQ
Team Aftermath. Forever.

Update 8/4/2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lr1owsOVCI
That is all.

Update 4/17/2017
Hey I'm alive!

First and foremost, for the sake of time here's a whooooole lot of stuff I've gotten done in both series since I last updated this OP. You may not know a lot of these charts/songs but I think they're all neat. I will say though:

-The Killing Moon was done with an actual keyboard controller and not just on keytar, and since I'm not too too experienced with actual keys I think that was cool to get 1st try.
-Creeping Death has a fast and difficult strumming section that I'm amazed I hit 1st try, especially on GHWoR where that can be particularly fucky because of the faulty engine. Oh and I hit the triplets at the end which are plenty missable too.
-Starting to Appreciate was done with me playing vocals and bass at the same time. Didn't get gold stars because my path was ass especially since I didn't hit a lot of clappies and because both instruments were a sightread for me but I don't consider myself great at voxtar/voxbass in general so I was proud.
-A lot of these were 1st try or even sightread FCs.

Secondly, I'm still making Full Band FCs happen with Team Aftermath and Team Triggy Stardust, both of which are linked in my signature. Go check 'em out, they're still churning out great stuff.

Aaaaand that's about it. Peace.

Update 11/12/2015

(sightread; also that's the name of the character I was using ingame, not my GT. If you can get the reference you get an e-cookie)

I'm back, baby.

Update 6/26/2015: Veil of Illumination Part 2 Vocals FC
http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Midnight-Rider/media/001_zps2rjyvmqw.jpg.html
It had to happen. Much easier than Part 1, thankfully.
I'd love to go for the FBFC but it'd be a helluva longshot.
On the side I also bought and FC'd Use It and Walking on the Moon, both of which I'd also love to FBFC.

Update 6/10/2015: Veil of Illumination Part 1 Vocals FC!

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah275/Midnight-Rider/002_zpschurika2.jpg?t=1433821467
Finally. I think this is the first RB Vox FC I've had to practice for. And it was really only for one phrase in the second verse. Now, on to Part 2.

-------------------------------

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah275/Midnight-Rider/002_zpsbh6ig7fz.jpg~original

Hi.

Guess this was only inevitable, not to mention overdue since I've been posting RB scores about as long as I've been posting GH scores. Not much else to say in terms of long-winded introductions, other than thanks to technical issues (RB's timing window, calibration, etc.) I wouldn't expect much in the way of guitar/bass FCs. But hey, I've been wrong before.

Last edited by Midnight-Rider on Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:01 am; edited 13 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nugget Man Re-FC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take Me Away

1st try, sightread FC. Great song, lots of fun to sing. Just shy of 1st place, sadly (presumably because of some missed ticks). Oughta fix that sometime.
Some other FCs and Reduxes too.

Last edited by Midnight-Rider on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Midnight-Rider/media/010_zpsrqoy1w8u.jpg.html

Something I did like a week ago with the lovely Brandon AKA xXBigfootsdckXx. Check out his Twitch page often for Rock Band funsies.

Last edited by Midnight-Rider on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah275/Midnight-Rider/002_zpschurika2.jpg?t=1433821467
Finally. I think this is the first RB Vox FC I've had to practice for. And it was really only for one phrase in the second verse. Now, on to Part 2.

Last edited by Midnight-Rider on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Rickles  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know there's not enough good vocalists out there. I'd give it a shot if I weren't still living with my parents. Something tells me they wouldn't enjoy it.

Nice FC's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Midnight-Rider/media/001_zps2rjyvmqw.jpg.html
It had to happen. Much easier than Part 1, thankfully.
I'd love to go for the FBFC but it'd be a helluva longshot.
On the side I also bought and FC'd Use It and Walking on the Moon, both of which I'd also love to FBFC.
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

29 Fingers Full Band FC

My first uploaded RB FBFC...and it's of one of the worst songs from RB1
slashn0  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight-Rider wrote:
29 Fingers Full Band FC

My first uploaded RB FBFC...and it's of one of the worst songs from RB1

lol, the worst part is drums. just red and blue, so lame xD

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st Ever Walking on the Moon Full Band FC

And now for a song that I actually like. This will also most likely be one of my very, very few non-vocals FBFCs.
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, what's new. These past two nights I got myself an undocumented SRFC of Inside Looking Out (The Icon and the Ghost), a Playread FC of Bullet on a String, and a just-barely-FC of Herlathing even though I swear the third phrase is broken. All of these I'm absolutely dying to FBFC.
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And thus the hiatus has commenced. First off, I'm starting school again on the 24th so that's an obvious one. Secondly, my Xbox can't read discs now so I'm aiming to get it fixed or replaced when I can. Lastly, tomorrow I'm going to go see my dad who's been fighting cancer since last December or so. It's been established that sadly he won't be able to get better, so he's been moved to a hospital where he can be comforted in the time he has left. When I heard this I tried and failed to hold back the tears.

Basically, don't expect any more scores from me for now. I will however try to be around on here and other social media outlets. Hope you've all had a great summer!
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still on hiatus...yep...
Before you ask, yes, I have gotten a new 360...only to discover I've been locked out of my MS account. And as such my own profile. All that hard-earned data accumulated over six years, all those achievements, now for nothing. I've been afraid that if I tried to play again something else might go horribly wrong. Even then, I've gone back into school and had to live with my mom's decaying mental health and see my dad finally succumb to his cancer (the funeral was on the 27th). Bleh.

Uh, in the meantime there's still some FBFCs with me in them being uploaded, and there's still a few more in stock.
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sightread; also that's the name of the character I was using ingame, not my GT. If you can get the reference you get an e-cookie)

I'm back, baby.
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We Are the Nightmare FBFC attempts

I'm not in this but I want this to get as much attention as possible so fuggit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: