FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pup: "Freewill (Vault Edition)" Expert OMB FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An awesome player getting an awesome FC of an awesome classic from an awesome game. What more could you ask for?

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job, and if you want I can covert the .BMPs for you
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"For the Love of God (Live)"
Expert Guitar FC! (1st Place)

VIDEO

I bought this song yesterday and made the path on my own. Really happy about this one.

And yes, its Rocksmith release maybe influenced my decision, a little bit.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Iron Maiden Songs (21/21) Expert Guitar FC!!!

I'm really happy about this, and it leaves me just that much closer to OMB FCing every Iron Maiden song.

"Run to the Hills" (Cover) (video)

Iron Maiden Pack 01 (all pics are OMB FCs)
1 2

-
"The Wicker Man"

FCed this one back when Blitz came out. However, this pic is a ReFC, as the pic of my original FC was lost. Lower score than my original FC (210,922), but whatever.

-

"Flight of Icarus"

From Oct. 2012. I had an OMB FC video edited for this one, but it was scrapped due to a bad Vegas render. Sadly I need to redocument Vocals and Bass because they were on my old computer, which has since bit the dust.

-

"The Prisoner"

From September. I remember this one not taking as long as I expected. Definitely the third hardest FC in the Maiden Epics, in my opinion (behind "SSoaSS" and "Flight of Icarus").

-

"Infinite Dreams"

Also from September. Really easy. Nothing really to say about this one.

-

"Phantom of the Opera"

Once again from September. Like "The Prisoner", this wasn't as long of a grind as I expected.

-

"The Number of the Beast" (Cover)

Again, from September. I've actually had a video for this one sitting in my backlog. I might upload in the near future.

-

"Rime of the Ancient Mariner"

I was really dreading this grind, but thankfully it wasn't bad at all. No post-solo chokes.

-

"Seventh Son of a Seventh Son"

My last FC. Had two chokes after the solos. Not a fun grind.

-------------------------

I'm only missing three songs on drums.

I tried this song a lot in the past and kept being stopped in my tracks due to stupid misses. The cymbal roll section and double strokes in the late solo sections really suck.

"The Number of the Beast"
Haven't bothered to play it yet. Should probably just playread this one so I can get it out of the way, since it's reportedly not hard at all.

"Run to the Hills"
I struggled a lot with this song in the past, mainly due to the engine and its lack of BNS. However, after some somewhat minute calibration, I ended up getting a -2, so an FC is definitely in the realm of possibility.

----------------------------

Besides all of those, I'm missing a bunch of tracks on Bass and Vocals, but those won't be nearly as bad, hopefully.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely done, I'm aware this has been a long time coming.

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see this done.
With All Iron Maiden songs recently being FBFC'd (with the exception of RttH Cover in RB1), and all songs being finished on Pro Drums today, this is pretty much the last goal to take care of when it comes to Iron Maiden.

This will be legendary when done, definitely the best Full Artist OMBFC. Keep at it dude
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a metric ton of progress on my Iron Maiden Full Artist OMB FC project today. I finally went ahead and ground out the bass, vocals, and keys FCs that I have been putting off, and now, I have 19/21 Iron Maiden OMB FCs!

"Flight of Icarus"
Everything but guitar is a re-FC. I OMB FCed this back in October 2012, but the documentation was lost for everything but guitar (which was the only pic I archived). I actually had to re-FC "Phantom of the Opera," "The Prisoner," and "Infinite Dreams" on drums due to the lost files, as well as this song.

-

"Phantom of the Opera"
None of the instruments here took particularly long. Drums aren't bad as soon as you get past the fast hi-hat section, and I'd say this is in the easier half of the Epics on Guitar. Vocals were my first run up to the solo section (got tricked by the harmonies in the first "Don't you stray" phrase).

-

"The Prisoner"
My initial drums FC of this happened quick; sadly I didn't have that luck with the re-FC, since I choked at the ending lane three times before finally getting it. Vocals were sightread.

-

"The Number of the Beast" (Cover)
... I should probably upload that guitar FC video that I said I would post.
Well, procrastination aside, bass and drums were both sightread. Vocals on the other hand took some time; it's not even a high score because I had a 99% FC before this, and I didn't hit all of the tappies on my 100% run.

-

"Infinite Dreams"
Shockingly, this drums re-FC took less time than "The Prisoner" and "Flight of Icarus." Everything just clicked with those fills in the middle; unfortunately, that didn't stop me from choking three times at the end.
I'd say this is the hardest vocals FC of the Epics, at least for me. Keys were sightread (amazing, I know!).

-

"The Wicker Man"
Literally nothing besides drums is difficult. Bass and keys were sightread, and vocals were one restart at a phrase I missed because I was being stupid. The drums FC was from all the way back in August 2012, where Isaac beat me to this first FC by less than a half hour.

-

Rather ironic that arguably the song's hardest instrument -- drums -- gave me less grief than guitar and bass did; I choked past the slow break four times on bass, and oh boy, do I hate that slow break. Keys and Vocals were both sightread.

-

* In addition to all of those OMB FCs...

"Run to the Hills"
The vocals FC happened surprisingly quickly; it was literally my first FC past the first verse. Bass happened over the course of two sessions. One session about two weeks ago, the other tonight.

-

Vocals were my first FC past the talkies in the slow break (don't ask). Before grinding the bass FC, I went into practice and played the second half of the song (Bass Riff to the end) just so that I know for sure what's coming up. That was probably the best decision I ever made, because I FCed it on my very first run of the night. I'm really glad this one gave me no trouble, given how much I was dreading the grind.

---------------------------------

At this current time, I have 85 out of the 87 Iron Maiden FCs under my belt. 21 guitar FCs, 21 bass FCs, 21 vocals FCs, 3 keys FCs, and 19 drums FCs. All I am missing is "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" and the cover of "Run to the Hills," both on drums.

"Rime of the Ancient Mariner" has been taking much longer than I previously thought it would, all because of those stupid-dumb cymbal lanes in the slow break. I've gotten past that section with an FC two times total over all of my sessions, and both were chokes (one almost immediately after getting past the lanes, the other being in the last two minutes).

My best run of "Run to the Hills" is a -2. I see potential for an FC, as I am completely aware of where the severe tempo changes take place, but it's going to require some patience for me to grind it out. Being a Breakneck Speed addict that's used to playing on a more refined engine makes it difficult to stick to this song for very long.

Here's hoping these FCs don't take an eternity longer. The dream is almost attained.

(Though I'm taking a break for the next week. Need to watch SGDQ. :P)

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff as usual. And yeah, it's pretty much common knowledge that cymbal lanes are cancer.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, the RttH cover is a pain. I just said screw it and skipped every fill, lol. Still an FC, just not one I'm proud of. Best of luck to you. And yeah, Rime of the Ancient Mariner is pretty tough too.

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expert One Man Band FC

Splitscreen Drums FC

And with that, only "Run to the Hills" drums is left. Drums on this song would have been 1st place, but I accidentally skipped an activation in the hi-hat gallops (the rest of the path was intact, but it still cost me about 1000 points). I'm glad to finally get this one out of the way since the cymbal rolls in this song had been the biggest pain in the ass for me to deal with, for some reason.

A bit of a late update, as I was hoping to get "Run to the Hills" out of the way earlier today, but unfortunately, just when it seemed like I had figured out the whole song, I suddenly ran into a hurdle: my ION pedal started overhitting, prompting me to switch to my Rock Band 2 stock pedal. Because of that, I kind of have to relearn some of the faster sections of the song, since I'm more used to the lessened resistance of the ION pedal.

malkieriking  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll get it, you're almost there! This is absolutely insane, and I'm sure the pedal won't be a huge deterrent.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're SO close.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Wasted Years"
"Run to the Hills (Original Version)"
"Powerslave"
"Aces High"
"2 Minutes to Midnight"
"The Trooper"
"The Number of the Beast (Original Version)"
"Can I Play With Madness"
"The Clairvoyant"
"Fear of the Dark (Live)"
"Iron Maiden (Live)"
"Hallowed Be Thy Name (Live)"

"Flight of Icarus"
"Phantom of the Opera"
"The Prisoner"
"The Number of the Beast"
"Infinite Dreams"
"The Wicker Man"

and lastly...

"Run to the Hills"
Expert One Man Band FC
(Iron Maiden All Songs One Man Band FC)

Video

It's been a long time coming, but my Iron Maiden OMB FC project is finally complete. It's by far my best Rock Band achievement. I want to thank everyone for keeping me motivated enough to pull through with these (the long songs especially). Expect a splitscreen FC of "Run to the Hills" to be posted tomorrow.

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 47 of 50

Jump to: