FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Airtrooper719's Pro Customs - (Avenged Sevenfold - Shepard of Fire)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruiner46  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airtrooper719 wrote:
Added - A7X Shepard of Fire.

All credits go to Jesterhead22096 for writing this upgrade (I have yet to try it as my pro guitar is broken)

If you enjoy be sure to throw him a thank you message on XBL. He has given me permission to share with you all.

Not sure if I'm just an idiot, but I think the link to this song is broken. I also can't find the song in the file that has the entire pack. Would love to try this one out.
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruiner46 wrote:
Airtrooper719 wrote:
Added - A7X Shepard of Fire.

All credits go to Jesterhead22096 for writing this upgrade (I have yet to try it as my pro guitar is broken)

If you enjoy be sure to throw him a thank you message on XBL. He has given me permission to share with you all.

Not sure if I'm just an idiot, but I think the link to this song is broken. I also can't find the song in the file that has the entire pack. Would love to try this one out.

Everytime a new song gets added it is placed in the full pack folder. It is definately in there dude, should be named something like "ShepardOfFirePro" a slightly different naming convention to my upgrades as this one was written by a friend and im sharing on his behalf.
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right, it didnt upload properly so I have re-uploaded and double checked, it is definately in there now (thanks for pointing that out)
Ruiner46  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. Thanks to you and your friend for all of the great songs.
Alternity  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

I just downloaded your pack to get some RB1 upgrades. Noticed that in your list Green Grass is noted to have a dedicated bass part, but the midi says otherwise. It seems it's the same thing as guitar.
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alternity wrote:
Hi.

I just downloaded your pack to get some RB1 upgrades. Noticed that in your list Green Grass is noted to have a dedicated bass part, but the midi says otherwise. It seems it's the same thing as guitar.

Yes there was a slight mix up a few months back when a user contributed the bass track to the upgrade, however, he used a v1 version (which had some incorrect entries on the solo) by mistake instead of the newly updated v2 version.

I plan to look into the upgrades which ended up being reverted to v1 with no bass track, because I no longer play my GGAHT upgrade because of the inconsistencies and would love to try and hit the 90% mark on that song.

Watch this space.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: