FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Trunks252's Customs - Vet GH charter, Led Zeppelin to come

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trunks252  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:22 pm    Post subject: Trunks252's Customs - Vet GH charter, Led Zeppelin to come Reply with quote

Hey everyone. This will be my RB customs page. I just downloaded about 130 customs so I figured I'd at least give back a little

I've got one song almost done for Rock Band, and it just needs a few tweaks and fixes before I post it. That song being Led Zeppelin's "Heartbreaker". Its actually a conversion of a past chart I made.

I might do some more in the future depending on how bored I am
If I do it will most likely be more conversions of my old stuff. I'll do full band all diffs, all essential stuff like overdrive and drum fills. Stay tuned.
chipper95  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Trunks252's Customs - Vet GH charter, Led Zeppelin to co Reply with quote

Trunks252 wrote:
Hey everyone. This will be my RB customs page. I just downloaded about 130 customs so I figured I'd at least give back a little

I've got one song almost done for Rock Band, and it just needs a few tweaks and fixes before I post it. That song being Led Zeppelin's "Heartbreaker". Its actually a conversion of a past chart I made.

I might do some more in the future depending on how bored I am
If I do it will most likely be more conversions of my old stuff. I'll do full band all diffs, all essential stuff like overdrive and drum fills. Stay tuned.
Hi! I hope you are going to post any Rock Band stuff you do on the C3 Forums too! That is pretty much the go-to place for any RB custom content anymore so to get the most exposure/feedback/compliments as possible I would recommend posting over there too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: