FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PAX East 2015

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:06 am    Post subject: PAX East 2015 Reply with quote

Hey guys just wanted to see how many other people were planning on going to PAX East this year and if there is going to be any plans for events during that time. I know there's the Amplitude backer party that HMX is throwing and there's no way I'm missing that. Also, this is my first PAX so I'm excited to see what's going to be there!
ynglink  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't be going to PAX East, but planning on Prime this year for sure! I definitely suggest going to the HMX party. First year I went to PAX was 2009 and stumbled onto the RB tourney going on at the time. Made some great friends and memories and we got together again the next year and did the RB3 Party the night before PAX (This was before RB3 came out).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be going on Sunday, and the HMX party if I can get a ticket when they release another wave. I registered too late for Friday or Saturday.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: PAX East 2015 Reply with quote

PlatStrat wrote:
I know there's the Amplitude backer party that HMX is throwing and there's no way I'm missing that.

I was at this along with Graf, Brockbfball, Rickles, NYVideoGameFreak, HellAshes, Ravagetalon, Dragoonkain, and eddaket. Perhaps I ran into you and didn't even know it? >_>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: