FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Highest and lowest notes in RB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MONKEY7000 wrote:
Take On Me in its original octave is really low, and high The 'Take' Bit is really low in the original octave IMO And the 'Day' towards the end is really high.

But I'm probably mistaken >_<

Those aren't that high/low at all.

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
inv4der  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MONKEY7000 wrote:
Take On Me in its original octave is really low, and high The 'Take' Bit is really low in the original octave IMO And the 'Day' towards the end is really high.

But I'm probably mistaken >_<

A2 and E5 respectively. Neither seems to be enough for this list.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking at some of the DLC as of lately and have noticed that "Darling Dear" has a tendancy to go as high as A5 at around 3:13 in the vid. It's a squeak in the voice though, so it's probably not an intended pitch. Someone would need to see the guide pitch on this one for clarification.

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
omglikewhat  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The screams in Owner of a Lonely Heart by YES. The are insanely high
zage1337  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Low Rider? >_> I can't hit like half the phrases in that song

DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omglikewhat wrote:
The screams in Owner of a Lonely Heart by YES. The are insanely high

Video

The last "Yea" at 2:33 is an A5 if my relative pitch is right. The "Yow" at 2:27 is a G#5 I think, which is only half a step lower than an A5, so it will not make the list. It was a little confusing at first because in the video that I saw to interpret the notes he sings the "Yow" in original octave and the next 5 chromatic "Yea"s he sings an octave lower.

zage1337 wrote:
What about Low Rider? >_> I can't hit like half the phrases in that song

Video

Hmmm notes are too low for me to interpret lol. To be honest after thinking it over with ma keyboard, to me it sounds like some of the notes are going down to a C2, breaking the current record by two whole steps. O_o

EDIT: Nevermind it ties the record, but I still could be wrong.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
XtremeNights  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one song here that I'm really surprised is not here. I find the song "Would You Go With Me" to have a few really low notes. It's almost impossible for me to hit them in original octave, which I never have. I always have to change my octave for it. I have FC'd it and achieved first place, but I am just throwing out there that there are a few really low notes on it.

I am an Expert Vocalist, I have a lot of songs, 2011 to be exact. I have all main exports, including side ones.
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XtremeNights wrote:
There is one song here that I'm really surprised is not here. I find the song "Would You Go With Me" to have a few really low notes. It's almost impossible for me to hit them in original octave, which I never have. I always have to change my octave for it. I have FC'd it and achieved first place, but I am just throwing out there that there are a few really low notes on it.

Video

That note at 0:52 is a D#2. Josh Turner hits this note multiple times throughout the song. However, it also sounds like in the beginning when he first hits that note that it's a half step lower, bringing it to a D2. I'm not 100% sure if that's true though. Can someone update this, Low Rider, and OoaLH please?

Also the Johnny Cash song isn't called "Walk The Line", it's called "I Walk The Line".

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...

Last edited by DarthFizz on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
zage1337  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
XtremeNights wrote:

Video

That note at 0:52 is a D#2. Josh Turner hits this note multiple times throughout the song. However, it also sounds like in the beginning when he first hits that note that it's a half step lower, bringing it to a D2. I'm not 100% sure if that's true though. Can someone update this, Low Rider, and OoaLH please? |

I would like to add to that. In the phrase that "and never shut it downnnnnnnnn" The never shut it part is actually lower. I think it's between B1-C2#

I can only hit the end of that phrase(the D2#)..which is enough to combo it >_>

And for High Notes..that Deep Purple song Child in Time reaches A5 several times.

jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
Maybe I'm just crazy, but I believe that I Got You (I Feel Good) might have the highest pitches between any on-disk song, with those high-pitched yells.

I still couldn't quite discern what are those notes (don't have THE ear to do it quickly), but I believe they're really high.

What about Super Bad Pts 1 & 2? Those screams seem even higher. 0_o

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
expertwin  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to bump this thread, but I checked the red side for any potential candidates and I found the Space Truckin' ending (A5), and the Fame outro (D2).
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
kennyparker1337  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
Sorry to bump this thread, but I checked the red side for any potential candidates and I found the Space Truckin' ending (A5), and the Fame outro (D2).

According to Kawigi's data the highest note in Space Truckin' in Rock Band is a G#5.

This is the same reason Stayin Alive isn't on the list.

The D2 is probably the same in Fame, but I can't confirm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: