FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help with Burn (NIN)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:56 pm    Post subject: Help with Burn (NIN) Reply with quote

Hey guys, this is probably a long shot but I thought I would throw it out there. Would anybody around here take a shot at pathing Burn on bass on RB3 for me?

I have first place on every Nine Inch Nails song on bass except for Burn and for the life of me, I can't figure out what the guys at the top of the leaderboard did to get their scores. I'm not a noob when it comes to ipather, so the the fact that I'm stumped is kind of bugging me. I've messed around with the chart so much that I think I've given myself a mental block.

I know it's mostly dead around here, but I figure it can't hurt to ask. Any help is appreciated.
TheBlackRiver  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://ipather.tmullin.net/paths/view/9636 Try this. If you hit either the 2nd or 3rd act squeeze you should at least tie the 1st place score, if you hit both you should be x-plat
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot man! I seriously developed a mental block with that chart, I should have been able to figure it out. I'll give that a shot in a day or two when I have some time.

edit: Got it! Now I have 1st on all NIN bass songs... besides this totally legit score.
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy283/greenbaymackey/Threeve/3749E6E1-674C-48E8-AAC2-9A841ECEFB82_zpsll173anx.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: