FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fizz - 877 Drum FCs, Limelight both versions FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again you don't fail to impress. Yeah, Basket Case is indeed an amazing song; the songs from the earlier albums (and their "Sweet Children" era) are their best.

Also, I love how you added a huge space. That's how you do a punchline.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jawnintendo wrote:
I need to get my mic back so I can FGFC GD:RB, nice job! BTW, which song gave you the most trouble?

Well I kinda forgot exactly how hard Jesus of Suburbia was because it was done so long ago, but it definitely took more than 3 tries, and Homecoming took quite a few tries too. I actually don't think any other song took more than 2 re-tries for me.

Personally I thought 21st Century Breakdown and Brain Stew/Jaded had a few tricky spots, also they are both over 5 minutes long.

Also watch out for Are We The Waiting/St. Jimmy due to that also being over 5 and a half minutes, and in the St. Jimmy part the singer sings fast, so it's kinda chokable I guess. Same for Give Me Novacaine/She's A Rebel. That song pushed me to my limits on singing one octave. :p

Wake Me Up When September Ends is also almost 5 minutes but that song is extremely easy.

Can't think of any other ones off the top of my head other than those I said above. To answer your question, no songs really gave me trouble other than the 2 epics, so it would be a good idea to FC those first to get them out of the way, then work on the longer 2-part songs that are 5+ minutes. Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
slashn0: Hooray! Soon you'll be FGFC'ing vox games in no time! :)

voidedalive2x: Thanks man :D

expertwin: Thanks! I try my best to impress! ;D

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21st Century is actually pretty easy...until you hit "Well don't cross the line" phrase and realize that there's a pretty big drop between "don't" and "cross the". I don't know how many times I didn't FC it on Hard because of that one phrase.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job once again man. Jesus of Suburbia was actually the hardest FC for me by far in the game, and was probably my first difficult vocals FC ever xD

Good luck on RB3 for #27
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:
Great job once again man. Jesus of Suburbia was actually the hardest FC for me by far in the game, and was probably my first difficult vocals FC ever xD

Good luck on RB3 for #27

Thanks. :)

The intro and bridge were the only parts I was having trouble with. For the intro it was just that stupid low note "landSLIDE". There was another one near the end but I just used vibrato during the recovery notes for that phrase. For the bridge it just took a lot of practice getting the pitches right. It covers like 3 octaves, I sang in only 2, and then I played the last big note in falsetto because it was too high for me to hit with my normal singing octave and I couldn't get it using a lower octave.

FSFC, here I come...

Vox FC Update
I Got You (I Feel Good)
Crosstown Traffic

Previous RB3 Vox FCs
Whip It
Jerry Was A Race Car Driver
Crazy Train
Llama
Foolin'
Good Vibrations (Live)
Lasso
Misery Business
Humanoid

Are there ANY more songs that I need to worry about on RB3 Vox? I FC'ed the 2 really hard ones and a few other impossible songs and a couple of easy ones. This makes 12/83, so 71 more songs, which means once I get the FSFC I'll have 3,008 FCs, so idk I'm still thinking of ideas for #3000.

Bass FC Update
Legendary Child
Nights On Broadway
Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over (OMBFC!)

Notes
~I Got You (I Feel Good) - So many short notes... Also sang the 3 really high notes in falsetto because it sounds better so why not. I did sing them at their original octaves at one point, but that's just too much stress on my voice.
~Crosstown Traffic - It's really hard for me to hear Jimmy's voice in this song. Also his voice goes down low quite a few times. Nothing in the song was really tough though.

Nonetheless, let the countdown begin. :)

Total # of Bass FCs: 1178

Total # of Vox FCs: 436

Total # of Overall FCs: 2937

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome man! Knew you could do ahah, great job.

Look out for One Armed Scissor, that one is pretty damn tough. Other then that, I can't remember much being in the way of doing RB3 Vox.
Keep at it man!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only one I can think of is Good Vibrations, but you already got that, so it should be relatively simple. Maybe Beast and the Harlot because there's no room to breathe.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
slashn0  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this all you need for the FSFC?

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master: Yea that one was a little tough. Thanks

voidedalive2x: Oh man I agree BatH was really tough with the breathing points. It's on the bottom of nightmare difficulty for a reason.

slashn0: Yep :D

So yea sorry for the late FGFC. I decided not to rush this one. This took me 2 weeks compared to only 2 days with RB2. Anyway, I won't provide a complete breakdown. I don't recall there being an all talkie song in here, but all of the easiest songs are relatively the same in difficulty up until you get to the top 35-ish, so I'll give a breakdown for the top 34 songs because it started getting tougher for me at #34.

Also, I decided not to have a big FC for #3000 because my wiki FC count has duplicates of the song Give It Away because I FC'ed it for RB2 and blitz, so I need to fix that soon. Also I kind of didn't want to stop in the middle of trying to FSFC and work on a hard song. I also did get the JoS drums FC, so all that's left from there is Homecoming drums. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy! The final song for the FSFC was really tough. I thought about Free Bird, but I figured that would be a little too easy and too obvious. I also thought about Here I Go Again and Plush, two more awesome songs, but another song got my attention more. It's my favorite song on here, and when I first heard it I knew it would be the one to end my FSFC on. Here it is!

Vox FC Update
Again, since there are 72 songs in this update, I've decided to just provide the link to my FGFC albums so you guys can see the proof.

Drums FC Update
Jesus of Suburbia

Breakdown
34. Just Like Heaven - This song is only tier 1, but I think it could be a tier 3 candidate. The pitches sounded awkward to try and match with the singer's voice, and it took me a couple of tries for the FC.

33. The Beautiful People - This song isn't hard to FC, but I just want to point out that there are a couple of annoying random high pitched notes that I had to practice so I wouldn't have to luck grind through the song.

32. The Look - Only on here because I don't know this song well at all so it took me a few tries to FC.

31. Killing Loneliness - Read #32.

30. Break On Through (To The Other Side) - There's only one really low phrase that I had to sing in a higher octave, other than that the song is pretty easy.

29. Walking On The Sun - The singer just sings a little fast there are a couple of annoying phrases and that's it.

28. Llama - Probably the most overtiered song in the game... It only took me 2 tries. Aside from maybe the harmonies and 1 or 2 funky pitches, this song should be like tier 2 or 3 instead.

27. Hey Man Nice Shot - Just a big staff. With a little practice this song was easy for me.

26. Antibodies - Lots of short annoying pitched phrases, so not many recovery points if you miss notes.

25. The Killing Moon - I don't know the song that well, and the outro is pretty long.

24. Here I Go Again - He starts out low and then goes up another octave, and in one phrase he goes REALLY high (I think before the guitar solo?). Knowing my way around the staff when it changes so I could sing the right octave helped me SRFC it.

23. Lasso - Believe it or not I found this to be really easy. Undertiered imo.

22. I Can See For Miles - Holy shit I could NOT hear the singer so the pitches were kind of difficult to figure out, but the song itself was still easy so that's why it's not higher up.

21. Get Up, Stand Up - Really just the outro is the only tricky part. Everything else is pretty easy.

20. Humanoid - Even though I SRFC'ed this, I felt like I was gonna choke throughout the entire song. The staff changes a couple of times and I just had to guess every single pitch the song threw at me and got lucky with the FC.

19. Crosstown Traffic - Jimmy sings low a few times on here, other than that the song isn't too bad, and also watch out for the outro.

18. Me Enamora - Not only is this a Spanish song, but the singer sings in a few awkward pitches and the staff is a little big. Also I didn't know the song well lol. Could be higher if anything was chokable, but I still think this is overtiered.

17. Rock Lobster - Having to "sing" like every fucking fish in the sea was kind of a bitch lol. I only put it this high because the staff changes in the end and goes really high and the song is kind of long. Singing in a lower octave helps a bunch, but it's still chokable.

16. Need You Tonight - The singer sings pretty low throughout the song so I had to sing in a higher octave on some parts, and a lower octave on a few higher phrases. Changing octaves multiple times in a song to me is harder than average, regardless where the difficulty of the song is.

15. Centerfold - There are a few annoying phrases on here, and other than the main chorus I didn't know how this song went either. :/

14. Outer Space - Didn't know how this song went AT ALL. Also she sings different from what the instruments are playing and it was hard to find the pitches in the song. I still think it should be tier 3 or 4 instead of 5 though.

13. Foolin' - He sings quite a few annoying pitches and phrases, and the staff is really big. Definitely the hardest hair metal song to sing in the game, however, it still doesn't deserve impossible difficulty.

12. I Got You (I Feel Good) - A SHIT ton of short pitches along with EXTREMELY high pitches that can be sung in a lower octave, but are still a bitch to get because you have to find out how to sing them. Still overtiered though imo.

11. The Power of Love - Idk why, but for some reason I had some trouble with this song. Nothing in the song seems hard, and the pitches aren't too bad, but I kept choking for some reason. Shouldn't be tier 5 at all. Maybe 3 or 4.

10. Oye Mi Amor - Top 10!! This song actually isn't that bad, but man the harmonies make it really hard to hear the right pitches so I had trouble with the chorus for a little bit. Also it's another Spanish song.. :p

9. Misery Business - Lets see, she sings kind of fast, there are no recovery points in the verses, and the bridge is a little chokable without practice. This is one of those songs where you can get lots of random strongs though. Don't think it deserves tier 6.

8. In The Meantime - Holy fuck I can't hear what this guy is saying... Also he sings really low and when he doesn't he goes really high. Plus I don't know this song at all. Nothing is really that chokable though. I think it's fine where it is at 4, if not maybe 5.

7. Roundabout - The song is over 8 minutes long, there are LOTS of loud harmonies that make you try to miss the pitch, and there aren't many recovery points for missed pitches. This one took me lots of practice back in the day just to GS it, but now I FC'ed it like 2nd try. I think tier 5 is right where it should be. If you would play harmonies then the outro should make this song tier 6 :p

6. Beast And The Harlot - Song is kind of long, the singer goes really high a couple of times, and in the middle of the song there are no breathing points, forcing you to take a breath in the middle of singing, also the harmonies make finding the right pitch a bitch... Nothing in the song is chokable though, and chokable things make songs much worse than others.

5. The Con - Top 5!!! From here on are songs I think deserve tier 6 (impossible, red devils, etc). So okay.... What the actual fuck is this song?... First of all, don't know anything about this song. Second, the pitches are literally, LITERALLY all over the staff and I had to use the pitch finder multiple times in practice to try and find out what the hell I'm trying to sing here. Third, there aren't many long notes for recovery points. Again, nothing in the song is chokable unless you count the entire song itself a choke. :p

4. One Armed Scissor - This song was a real bitch. The singer sings very weird and it's kind of hard to hear some of his pitches. The main reason this song is hard is because the pie fills up REALLY slow along with really weird high pitches dipping down really fast to weird low pitches (happens in the 2nd chorus I think). I felt like I was gonna get a strong any second, and I'm surprised I didn't get any dropped ticks for 99% glitches. Also the outro is a little chokable (I think). I felt good after FC'ing this, because it was quite a monster.

3. Walk of Life - MEET THE AMERICAN WOMAN OF RB3!!! In terms of getting 5 stars, this song's tiering is right where it should be: 3, but if you're trying to FC it, TIER 6, FUCKING SHIT THIS IS HARD . So many of those stupid annoying "woo hoo" phrases, so many retries BECAUSE of those phrases... The song took me over an hour to FC because I could not find a way to consistently hit those, and they appear throughout the entire song. One time I choked the last phrase, which is actually a "woo hoo" phrase, and I was so pissed. Also there is one phrase in a chorus I would always mess up on because one of the pitches was tough to sing and it's not pitched the same as the other choruses. So yea, if you plan on getting the FGFC for this on vocals, GET THIS ONE OUT OF THE WAY ASAP.

2. Good Vibrations (Live) - There are like 3+ octaves, like 3 vocal breaks, really annoying pitches and harmonies, one of the most chokable outros in the game, and you sing the baritone, mid, and treble voices every other phrase, meaning every phrase is different. Yea I fucking know this song is a bitch... It took me like 2 and a half hours to FC. I mean honestly the whole song I had to practice on a lot, but the outro is where I really had to practice. The ONLY good thing about this song is that it isn't long.

1. Bohemian Rhapsody - Welp, I bet everybody and their mother saw this coming. This is without doubt the hardest song to FC in RB3, and may even be the hardest one to FC in the game. The singers are basically all 4 members of Queen. That's it, however they re-recorded a shit ton of other harmonies in the song to make it sound like an opera, so this is probably the hardest song to try and find out the right pitches for (next to probably Burn).

Lets talk about the song itself. First, the song is kind of long, being about 6 minutes, so that sucks. Next, the intro is the second hardest part in the song, so thank God it isn't at the end... After that it's pretty easy for the next few minutes of the song. Now, is there anything chokable in the song? Say hello to the bridge. 99% of every phrase in this is an absolute complete chokefest. I'm singing like 3+ different octaves with only 2 octaves, and one of the phrases (no no no no no no no) is apparently one of the slowest pie filling phrases in the game, so I have to hit that almost perfectly, and that's not even at the end of the bridge. Even if you make it past the bridge, there's still quite a bit of the song left, but nothing in the song is nearly as tough once you get past the bridge, so don't choke the last few phrases and that's it.

This song took me at LEAST 4-5 hours over the course of multiple different days, which is longer than any other song I've had to practice on. The only other one that compares is Burn. I knew once I FC'ed this that I would probably get the FSFC sooner or later. :)

Banners Earned

Total # of Vox FCs: 507

Total # of Drum FCs: 828

Total # of Overall FCs: 3009

Guess now I'll work on some more bass songs along with homecoming drums yet again. Thanks for reading everyone

HerbieHero wrote:

Last edited by DarthFizz on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing job dude! Knew it would happen soon enough, getting a double FSFC is something to be very proud of. I definitely think you could get a Triple with Keys at some point, or maybe even with drums one day.

Good luck with Homecoming. Since the first roll is the hardest part of the rolls, I highly suggest you use my "bad" path so you can read the beat lines easier in the first roll
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always found it funny to look at other people's FC breakdowns for vocals because they vary so much from person to person. I got The Con at FC 7 or 8 back when I sucked at vocals and having never heard the song before playing this game, and In The Meantime and Misery Business were both really easy for me too (both somewhere in my first 20 FCs). Congrats on getting the FSFC, everyone has a few songs that are really hard for them for no good reason, and then there are the universally hard ones as well!

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
slashn0  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping for you to get the keys FSFC next, I know you can do it, since I'm only 3 away :P

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master: Thanks haha idk maybe I'll try keys again who knows? :p

malkieriking: Yea I definitely agree. I post these breakdowns because I want to show personally what my hardest songs were, not to show which I think are the hardest overall. That can't be done with vocals because everyone has a different voice and a favorite type of music, so some songs are easier than others.

slashn0: Maybe I will give keys a another try in the future, it's just Roundabout... x_x

HerbieHero wrote:
slashn0  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
Grand-master: Thanks haha idk maybe I'll try keys again who knows? :p

malkieriking: Yea I definitely agree. I post these breakdowns because I want to show personally what my hardest songs were, not to show which I think are the hardest overall. That can't be done with vocals because everyone has a different voice and a favorite type of music, so some songs are easier than others.

slashn0: Maybe I will give keys a another try in the future, it's just Roundabout... x_x

I just need free bird antibodies and roundabout and I've choked all 3

DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. This will be my last update featuring drums. Basically I've moved into an apartment again and I can't play drums or that would disturb people around me, so I'm limited to playing the other 4 instruments, and that's IF I decide to set up my 360 here. All of these songs are what I've FC'ed from after I got the vox FSFC up until a couple of weeks ago when I moved out. My final song on drums was I Go To Extremes. :(

Drums FC Update
Reap (Radio Edit)
The Prisoner
Call Me Maybe
Sugar, We're Goin Down
Runaway
What's Your Name?
Love Shack
Riders On The Storm
Bad Medicine
Hold On Loosely
Never Gonna Give You Up
Walk This Way
Grenade
Sweet Home Alabama (Live)
What I've Done
Hot Blooded
Lover Alot
Blurry
Legendary Child
Sweet Emotion
King of Rock
Teenagers
We Built This City
Pressure
Volcano
Just The Way You Are
I Go To Extremes

Bass FC Update
Sugar, We're Goin Down
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
Call Me Maybe
Rosanna
Collapsing

Vox FC Update
More Than A Feeling
Red Devil
Forever
Suds In The Bucket
The Joker
Call Me
Nights On Broadway
Long Hot Summer Night
Phantom of The Opera
All Right Now
Sir Duke
Dolly Dagger
ABC
Flight of Icarus
Ants Marching
Voodoo Child (Slight Return) (Live)

Notes
~Vox
-ABC: Not many breathing points because you're singing all of the vocal parts. Also Michael sings pretty high, mostly near the end. Nothing was chokable, and the song was short. It should still be tier 6 if not 5 though.

-All Right Now: The outro is a little chokable, and the song is a little long. It MIGHT have been tier 6 potential back when it released on RB1, but now it's easy. Should be tier 3 or 4.

-Ants Marching: This one was a bitch because I had to change octaves multiple times during the song, sometimes in the middle of singing. Definitely tier 5 at least. I'm okay with it being tier 6, but the song wasn't anything like ABC or the other hardest vox songs.

~Bass
-None

~Drums
-Reap (Radio Edit): I literally started my day popping in the disk and warming up on drums by playing this and managed to FC it. There are a few tricky fills, and that's it.

-Runaway: There's a tricky fill near the end of the song.

-Teenagers: There's a tricky fill at the end of the vocal break.

-We Built This City: There's a tricky polyrhythm fill about 3/4ths through the song. Idk if it can be bootlegged or not, but IMO it's not hard enough to be bootlegged.

-Pressure: Lots of fills. None of them are really tricky, but the song speeds up a little bit during each fill only.

-Volcano: There's an annoying fast yellow fill near the end that doesn't go with the tempo of the song. Idk if it can be bootlegged or not.

-Just The Way You Are: The tom parts are easy, but the fast beats during the verses have some tricky fills with bass notes that feel awkward to play.

-I Go To Extremes: Like Pressure, the song has a lot of fills, only they are easier and they don't speed up. I think the song is longer though.

Total # of Drum FCs: 855

Total # of Bass FCs: 1183

Total # of Vox FCs: 523

Total # of Overall FCs: 3063

HerbieHero wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30

Jump to: