FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lego Rock Band tiering issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Lego Rock Band tiering issues Reply with quote

On bass, the songs in Lego Rock Band are listed alphabetically by tier; since there is no leaderboard in LRB, there is no way to check what songs are which. Except there is: the songs can be ranked by tiering in the exports. In Rock Band 3, set the category to Lego Rock Band and rank by bass difficulty.

EDIT: Speaking of Lego Rock Band, none of the songs in the game, not even in their export packages, have an artist listed. For example, "'The Final Countdown' by" should be "'The Final Countdown" by Europe."
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: