FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
There Are No Songs FCed Without Optimal Paths (BatH FCed)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gladiators16  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bth3571 wrote:
Shaftedofadown wrote:
main point is that he hit the hard parts and fced the song.

Yea i know that, but as written under the pic, there is a different path. I know the extremely hard parts were hit. Im just offering a better path.
how do you know that I didn't use that path? I could've used it and just missed 400 points in backends

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]how do you know that I didn't use that path? I could've used it and just missed 400 points in backends[/quote]

ive seen ur scores for years. u dont miss backends too often. But anything is possible i guess. I know i cant do songs as well as u can.
megallica  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bth3571 wrote:
gladiators16 wrote:
how do you know that I didn't use that path? I could've used it and just missed 400 points in backends

ive seen ur scores for years. u dont miss backends too often. But anything is possible i guess. I know i cant do songs as well as u can.

to be fair, most people don't focus quite as hard to get every squeeze on songs that are close to the maximum difficulty that they're capable of playing

i know i've completely ignored squeezing on some occasions to prevent me from missing because of a squeeze on a really difficult song (relative to my skill level)

i know gladiators isn't exactly "most people", but i'm sure even the best players may not care to squeeze as hard on songs that are this difficult

if you really want to see if he used your path, all you would have to do is find the theoretical note streak for it, and compare it with the one in his picture

although, again, the point of this thread is that he hit all the hard parts, so it's not really that important to make the distinction of using the path you say is optimal vs the path he actually used

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original title of this thread was a lot more relevant when we actually had computer generated paths.

Now its more "FC hitting all the hard parts" because lord knows how many people sightread FC easy songs with AI and thats not right at all.

bth3571  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk maybe im missing something here.... he said "this is definitely the optimal path, i cant see any other paths that give a higher score".... then i find a path.. put it on here and get blasted for it. No squeezing
no backends no frontends... just a regular path. im not questioning anyones abilities or hitting hard parts or FC's. I just gave a path. I enjoy finding better paths and sharing them, so if I did something to offend anyone, my bad. ill keep my paths to myself
gladiators16  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bth3571 wrote:
idk maybe im missing something here.... he said "this is definitely the optimal path, i cant see any other paths that give a higher score".... then i find a path.. put it on here and get blasted for it. No squeezing
no backends no frontends... just a regular path. im not questioning anyones abilities or hitting hard parts or FC's. I just gave a path. I enjoy finding better paths and sharing them, so if I did something to offend anyone, my bad. ill keep my paths to myself
no it's ok, I actually thought that path would be the best but didn't want to FC it with that path in case it was lower than my -1 score or something. but I didn't bootleg it and that's all that matters in this case

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there you have it. Beast and the Harlot
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool beans
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: