FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 3 SL Drums Mods??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
XRocker13  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Rock Band 3 SL Drums Mods?? Reply with quote

Just bought a drums set off craigslist after not playing in forever! It's the RB3 set and pro cymbals. I found out based on other threads that I got a SL set. The worst one? The pads constantly drop notes and it just isn't fun. I've looked around and it looks like there aren't any mods for the SL set. I've tried to penny mod and it made absolutely NO difference...
Any ideas!? Or should I just buy a RB1 kit, and penny mod that one?
You know, there was a time when none of us had "uber skills" and right now, this guy has no "uber skills", so why dont you use your "uber skills" and try to help him get "uber skills" and maybe someday he can use his "uber skills" to help people get "uber skills" INSTEAD OF TAKING A HUGE SHIT ON HIM ABOUT NOT HAVING "UBER SKILLS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF7R9UwfLUM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: