FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band Night at the X-Bar! (2/21/2013, Sunnyvale, CA, USA)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AJayN85  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:33 am    Post subject: Rock Band Night at the X-Bar! (2/21/2013, Sunnyvale, CA, USA Reply with quote

Thursday, February 21st (TONIGHT!) | 8pm - 12am | FREE ADMISSION

The X-Bar (@ Homestead Lanes)
20990 Homestead Road
Sunnyvale, CA 95014

I'm passing the word on from a group of my Rock Band friends! Last time I was there we had a PS3 with RB3 hooked up to a wall projector and PA system. All instruments available: strat, bass w/ 2x strum bar, RB2/3 drums, keys, and three mics. Tons of DLC available including PSN releases -- wish I knew where to find a full list, but I guess you have to trust me when I say there's much more DLC than most casual players have. RB1/2/Lego/GD:RB imported for sure.

If you're in the area, come check it out! Always a fun time, and everyone's friendly and open to meeting new people. Hope to see you there!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: AJayN85 Wii Friend Code: 6157189564583521
miaatad  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This event was a blast. I along with some of my friends had attended this event and we had so much fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: