FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Getting back in the swing of things, need RB3 players

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nbrazzx55  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Getting back in the swing of things, need RB3 players Reply with quote

So friends I think it's time for me to come back, although many of you may have no idea who I am as this seems to be an entirely different generation of rock banders. But I used to be active on this site and play rb a lot...and I mean a lot. I've best known for my bass and vocal skills as you can check my scores on RB2 and GD:RB. I'm finally, being extremely late to the party, going to invest in rock band 3. So I'm looking for some talented people to play with that still play! I haven't gotten the game as it seems to be nowhere in stores, but it is in the mail and on its way!

If you're pretty damn skillful and would like to play in like a serious band I wouldn't mind that at all as I've always liked the competitive side of Rock Band. But I am also down for some casual play and just having a fun time!

So if you wanna play just pm me or post something in response to this thread!
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still play from time to time but the competitive nature has flamed out of me with the scoring changes and convoluted leaderboards in rb3

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
inv4der  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I worry about the implications of joining an nbrazz band, I could bass I suppose. I'm okay at that. Not sure what else I could do.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well after seeing the lack of how many people are competitive in full band play I don't think it's worth being competitive. So I'm all down for some fun casual play. I just wanted to see who was still alive on the site. And Inv4der it's nice to know that even after 2 years of absence I still have a reputation haha. Add me on xbl, nbrazz55
Deschain  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome to beat the 15 scores we did put up for RB3.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
nbrazzx55  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least we'd be guaranteed a top 5 spot...
inv4der  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just gonna note since I didn't think of it before:

On easier songs I could do drums as well as my normal g/b/k, the only reason I specify "easier" is the fact that neither my kit nor myself are super consistent. I have ability for hard FCs but not the consistency.

Anyway, if needed I can drum on easier stuff before like 6-7pm PST. (Shouldn't be a huge deal since that's later virtually everywhere else.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I get more XBL Gold (Start of September) I'll be happy to join your band. I can do Guitar/Bass/Keys/Vocals (+Harmonies)/(Limited) Pro Bass/(Limited) Pro Keys. In the meantime, feel free to add me on XBL (AmusedGryphon)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'll bite: I almost always want to do band play, either serious or fun. These days I don't play RB very often but that's only because playing by yourself sucks. I can never get a group that actually ends up playing together semi-regularly, so I'd be happy to play if you have a spot. Add me if you like, I can play G/B/V well, but you probably don't want me on drums and keys.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
nbrazzx55  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome sent both of you friend requests! I have the exact same feeling Hailz that I love playing band play whether serious or fun! I do like doing it seriously and going for FBFC's and schtuff and I know you could be a big help as you are a very talented vocalist!
FinalDestiny549  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the same shoes as you nbrazz, I just recently got back into RB and needed some players as well. I actually recognize you from back in the day, I used to be heavy into competitive RB2 but i'm just starting to regain my skills.

If you need a guitarist, just invite me, i'll PM you my GT. I have almost 300 DLC songs, apparently that's not enough according to some douchebags on XBL (got kicked a few times for "not enough songs"...lol), but I hope it's alright with you.
twoWEEKS132  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What instrument

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: