FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
s2kmatt: diachylon bass + embedded guitar fcs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic :: View next topic  
s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE - The only way you don't have that FC has to be because it's 10 minutes long and the only hard part is like 7 minutes in. With your skill set, there is no way you won't get it if you try lol

But thanks, I appreciate it! Not often I get complimented on my guitar skills lol

inv4der - To be fair, I played that section for at least half an hour before hitting it once. Then I just happened to hit it again twice more lol. I also think hitting crazy fast strumming might be my biggest strength. Of course, I find it stupid hard in a real run because of OD and the venue >.>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohey, i havent been on here in forever, i still havent fced ajfa so i=jealous for that, nice job on all that shit dude, maybe at some point ill get the urge to play again and we can play lol

elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh hi.. u took an arrow to the knee or somethin?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan - oh hi, I've been on SH always I just don't ever do anything lol. Well whenever you get into RB again just fuckin go FC ...AJFA already lol, we all know you can. And yes, we can always play

Mikey - oh hey, yeah my knee was fucked up pretty bad by an arrow (and it was done before the meme went insanely viral!)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About fucking time. xbl for proof for now, I have a pic so I'll get uploaded sometime.

Also, I got some new DLC. So I guess expect more Slayer and Megadeth FCs after I crush Witcher 2. Should only take me a week or so, I think. Or maybe I'll get to it before Monday night, who knows.

I've been playing customs, and while those are fun and all, I need more shit to FC. Customs are too damn hard for me to even attempt FCs lulz. So looks like RBN, you're up!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s2kmatt wrote:
About fucking time. xbl for proof for now, I have a pic so I'll get uploaded sometime.

I'll assume you're talking about bass. It's a pretty tricky chart with all the hand movement in the main HOPO patterns. I've been told I'm overrating it on the top 75 but it's good FC.

(If you are talking guitar that's insane and even better.)

gj keep it up

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol yeah it's bass, there is no way in hell I can even fathom FCing that on guitar.

I think it belongs in the top 75 (I think its spot is pretty good, btw), but I should have FC'd it easily last year. I don't have problems with any part of the song, it's just my ability to be amazingly inconsistent would mean I would always do something retarded when going for the FC.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah by the way what ever happened to coop? I believe you mentioned it and nothing came of it. I'm usually around so if you are up and/or down for it, go right ahead.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solved my picture problems lol.

Diachylon

And bump for Embedded guitar, I've known I can do this for ages I just never got around to it. 2nd try.

Also, I randomly played another of my problem guitar songs, Eat Me Alive by Judas Priest. I always either hit the solo or hit the trills, I have never hit both in the same run. Well, I miss in a random spot before the solo, and since I'm just playing for fun, I just shrug and keep playing. Fuckin hit the solo, and I'm like "cool, this is routine, I'll just miss in the trills like always." FUCKIN HIT THE DAMN TRILLS. WHYYYYYY aldeahfaldhfgasdfgasdfk

yay reverse choke!

Haven't finished Witcher 2 yet but I'm gonna try and get some sort of FCs this weekend, I want a proper update then just random songs lol

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLOL eat me alive. lrn2restart nub, cool chaotrope bro, nice job, and you havent gotten embedded until now? wtf? you fced thrasher bass and not embedded, mind=blown

s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks brospeh

I usually do restart haha. Yeah it took me this long partly because I never played it and partly because I'm lazy when it came to actually doing runs.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, both of you still exist? !_!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Return from the dead?!?!?

Hell I don't even know if any of you guys still remember me lol, or if my good friends still hang around, but this past year hasn't been too kind to me. Guitar broke but that was the least of my worries.

Long story short, my mother was diagnosed with a rare form of breast cancer last July. As the eldest son, it has been my duty to do what I can to help her out financially (as well as pay my own bills and what I can to help my gf, seeing as I live with her) and provide her with transportation for chemo treatments and doctor visits. Between everything that has gone on (she was hospitalized 3 times. Once for a week, then a week, then a month), I've lost internet access and my xbl gold, among other things that I deemed fit to sacrifice until this is over.

With the chemo done, and the radiation being (supposibly) easier, I am looking to buy another guitar so I can get back into RB. I didn't even realize the DLC had ended until I logged back into SH lol. It's funny, after playing so many games, the one game I keep coming back to is RB.

And yes, I realize this is the accomplishments forum so I really should have something RB related to post, but I don't. I'm still missing one last song from a certain pack I should have FC'd ages ago, and my worthless guitar refuses to acknowledge that I am pushing the orange fret in, so FCs are impossible at this time. And I really wanted to post the whole pack at once, so it will just have to wait lol. Sorry.

Hopefully when this is all over, I can get my gold back and someone might want to coop with me lol. I'm working on getting back to where I was skill wise, but as of now I still suck lol (guitar doesn't help but I can't really blame that).

So, if anyone has a guitar to sell, let me know! And I promise to get that pack FC in here as soon as I can. And there just might be another Chaotrope bass FC inbound, if I can get back to my old skill level. No promises on that one though lol

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awoihf;qejgawegaerjgaerg

What!? You should get back on Skype yo

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
FurySH  

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingyami3 wrote:
awoihf;qejgawegaerjgaerg

What!? You should get back on Skype yo

what this guy said, even though im hardly ever on skype

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Page 37 of 37

Jump to: