FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lookin' to bring it back

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurboYoshi1  

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Lookin' to bring it back Reply with quote

I, along with three other members on this site, once had a band on here back when Rock Band 1 had just released. I know, years ago, right?! Anyway, I'm looking to bring that band back. It was awesome to play with cool people just for fun and occasionally try and get some high scores.

I can do expert guitar and bass. I cannot sing to save my life, haha. Drums, I can do expert on a few songs, but don't expect a consistent high score from me while I'm on drums.

Interested yet? Shoot me a message on XBL. My tag is ImY0urBlindSp0t. Yes, those are zeroes.

Oh, and we called ourselves The Channel 4 News Team.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm up. Can't really make it to my Xbox right now, but my GT is Mystix Ninja if you would like to message me. I can do Bass.
TurboYoshi1  

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, cool. I sent you a message over XBL.

If anyone else wants to join up, we could use a drummer and/or a vocalist.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystix is a pretty good bassist IIRC...so, why not. I'm a drummer. Probably can't get going over XBL until June though.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
TurboYoshi1  

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. Sounds good. Things moving along quite nicely here. Hit me up when you get XBL working, xtremecarbon.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtremecarbon wrote:
Mystix is a pretty good bassist IIRC...so, why not. I'm a drummer. Probably can't get going over XBL until June though.

How would you know? I haven't played RB with you since like last summer XD hahahahahahaha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: