FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Whats the best bass pedals?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Menacex911  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:21 am    Post subject: Whats the best bass pedals? Reply with quote

What are the best set of bass pedals for quick double bass songs? I have an ION Drum Rocker, and have been using ROADIES and they, frankly, suck. They are loud, clunky, and have no rebound. Its a pain to hear them even when im drumming perfectly, let alone when im trying TO perfect my pedaling.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend getting a KP65 kick trigger, a KickWire, and any real double-bass pedal of your choice.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill look into that, thanks!
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you use a double bass (or want to) I'd highly suggest against getting a KP65 due to its tiny sensor. Unfortunately you'd be looking at much more expensive options like the Simmons KD 120
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
ricecake  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
If you use a double bass (or want to) I'd highly suggest against getting a KP65 due to its tiny sensor. Unfortunately you'd be looking at much more expensive options like the Simmons KD 120

Ahh, I was unaware of that. I don't do double bass, but from a couple reviews of the KP65, they said that it accommodated double bass fine. Thanks for the correction!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have The Destroyer pedal. I think i might still, and i liked it, but i was an amateur and back then it wasnt capable of double bass. I dont know about now, but its unfortunate how small of a scene Rockband is. I wish there were more options, as i cant afford nearly $500 for that roland trigger, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: