FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RBN1.0 Pro Drum Charts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoAlexandria  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: RBN1.0 Pro Drum Charts Reply with quote

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a list anywhere around the www which indicated whether a song has a real pro drum chart or just an adjusted cymbal charting? (PS3 - but might be interesting for boxlers as well)

I would like to sort my songs within my library accordingly, bc I have to redownload the full list of songs Would be helpful if I can seperate these type of songs and not play until the first set of cymbal rolls
ricecake  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my list from DLCQuickplay, but I have them noted on my list of PS3 RBN songs. Songs that have a '*' before the title do NOT have real pro drums charted.

What I do to help me differentiate them in-game is to give those songs a 3-lighter rating (I also use 1-lighter for duplicate songs, e.g., cover vs. original or legacy vs. RB3 version). If you actually use the lighter rating system to rate your songs though, then this won't help you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: