FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3 - Master FC Breakdown Project - Thread 4 - Give me your qualms
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually really hate King George... Like, when I first voted on this list, it was the song that had just came off. It took me about 5 times as many attempts to FC it than it did any of the songs (except for Jerry >_>) up for voting at the time. :S

I also hate Du Hast. I know it's the same thing the whole time but it's hard not to screw it up at least once...

Something Bigger Something Brighter seems ranked way too high. I'd put it at least easier than walk of life, but then I feel walk of life is ranked way too low, so ignoring that, it's easier than at least the power of love.
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for reference lower = easier and higher = harder

killing moon is way too high
plush is a little too high
stop me is too low
lasso is too low
sister christian is slightly too low
king george is too high
cold as ice is too low
space oddity is WAY too high, should be no higher than 40
ewtwtw is too high also
ciam is way easier than crazy train but its not worth arguing that one again

biggest issues are really killing moon, space oddity and cold as ice
popesweetjesus  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulblax wrote:
for reference lower = easier and higher = harder

sister christian is slightly too low
cold as ice is too low

biggest issues are... cold as ice

Disagree completely. If anything Sister Christian is a few spots too high and imo Cold as Ice is about 10 spots too high as is. What's the problem with the trills that everybody else is making a big deal out of, cause I never ever miss the trills in Cold as Ice
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having given the list a look, I must ask how The Beautiful People got so high up. The chords are simple enough, and I've had a more problems with songs all the way down as Rock Lobster as opposed to The Beautiful People. Have I just...got lucky?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here I Go Again is WAY too high, I'd like to see it moved down about 10+ spots

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
Having given the list a look, I must ask how The Beautiful People got so high up. The chords are simple enough, and I've had a more problems with songs all the way down as Rock Lobster as opposed to The Beautiful People. Have I just...got lucky?

I would say you absolutely got lucky. I almost SRFCed the song just by kind of casually playing through and not expecting much, but I missed very close to the end because the pattern became awkward over time. I haven't even come close since in at least 5 attempts, whereas I SRFCed Jerry, for comparison.

TBP is easy enough if you SRFC it, but if you're not fortunate enough (the prototypical "developing player" likely would not be) than it's really tough to grind and just to play in general.

@pope- I think it's pretty clear by now that trills are easy for some and hard for others... the spot Cold as Ice ended up in I see as a good compromise between the two viewpoints. Same could maybe be said for Here I Go Again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think Caught in a Mosh is too high, but it's been established that not many people can do the solo without trouble.

SNAfF should be at least one or two spots higher. The pattern itself isn't really that hard, but it's easy to speed up, and the curveballs every so often can throw you off.

JWaRCD could probably be moved down one or two spots. I think it's definitely easier than Dead End Friends.

No One Knows could stand to be moved down a few spots. There's nothing really that hard to hit in it.

I think Radar Love should be moved down as well. There's literally one spot in the song that I think could throw someone off, and even that's easy if you just pay attention.

Smoke on the Water could definitely be moved up. The solo's harder to FC than at least the next 6 songs on the list, IMO.

King George could probably swap places with Walk of Life. It's a lot faster, and it has more fast chord changes.

Lasso could probably move up a few spots. That funny thing 5 measures before the end could easily trip someone up.

I can't really comment on anything below those ones.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think SNAFF should be bumped up a couple spots.

Here I Go Again should be bumped down a few.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, is there any particular reason this thread was stopped in its tracks? It gave a reason (even if a pretty frivolous one) to still visit SH for me and probably some others... I think we should settle this and move on to the side games. AC/DC is due up next, isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
So, is there any particular reason this thread was stopped in its tracks? It gave a reason (even if a pretty frivolous one) to still visit SH for me and probably some others... I think we should settle this and move on to the side games. AC/DC is due up next, isn't it?

I agree with this^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82
Page 82 of 82

Jump to: