FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Full Series Expert Guitar FC Breakdown
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nyumi wrote:
Painkiller is harder than Visions.

Agreed... Visions FC'd earlier today (took like, five or six tries)

I'll probably have loads of difficulty getting Peace Sells.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, if I take out the RB1 and AC/DC songs (because I haven't played them ever), this is my order, the top of the list being hardest.

Rainbow in the Dark - Hardest on-disc solo between the two games, the technique required beats out everything else IMO.
25 or 6 to 4 - Two cases of trill lanes, fast fretwork in one section, and very chokeable at the end of the last solo.
Antibodies - I wanted to put this above 25/6-4, but realistically, the chord changes aren't THAT hard. Still harder to FC than Llama.
Llama - It's way too easy to miss a strum or not change fast enough in this song.
Visions - Hardest RB2 disc song; it's incredibly easy to get off-beat at the beginning of the bridge, the strumming-to-fretting in the bridge is very easy to just not quite hit, and the outro is a chokefest.
Crazy Train - Trills in the solo that are hard to be consistent with, otherwise it's easy.
Peace Sells - Overcharted third solo; as long as you're aware of that and the transition between the last set of zigs, it's not that bad.
Shoulder to the Plow - Strumming transitions are pretty hard, solo can be choked.
Painkiller - 1H came naturally to me, 1D is a matter of making sure you're at the right speed, and 1F is easy for me because I can stagger-strum.
Caught in a Mosh - I'm apparently in the minority for this one, because I stagger-strum the hard bits in the solo and I got it without much work.
Panic Attack - Realistically, it's just the solo that's difficult, and it's a matter of keeping with it and not doing the double strum too fast.
Get Clean - Again with me and stagger-strumming; that's the only hard part of the song, so I had no real trouble when I went for it.
Free Bird - Long song, nothing really technical at all; the hardest parts about FCing this song for me were not playing the undercharted bits how they should be charted and not missing when I whammied.
Beast and the Harlot - The solo is the only hard part, and it's really just the strums in the middle (again with the stagger-strumming).
Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting - The choruses wouldn't be that hard if they didn't occasionally change just a bit; it's easy to speed up if you're not focused, too.
Roundabout - The first solo is the only hard part; it's mainly a matter of not strumming too early. The trills are easy as far as trill lanes are concerned.
Souls of Black - The solo isn't that much of a technical challenge if you just work with it for a bit, and the double-strums in the choruses are easy if you don't rush them.
Battery - Gallops are easy if you don't rush them, and the solo doesn't have much that would need work.
Bodhisattva - The chords are intimidating, but they're actually pretty easy; I could do them without strumming through without the ho/po chord patch. The strumming before the first solo can be easily staggered, and the ending trill is just a matter of watching the beat lines.
Shackler's Revenge - Don't rush coming out of each of the trills and they're no problem.

Grand-master  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Whole Lotta Rosie? :P

This song has 3 stupid solos, the 2nd one being incredibly technical with the strumming, and the third one being very chokeable, and let's not forget the outro with the general randomness.

Highway to Hell should also be here.
And Once Bitten Twice Shy LMAO
And Cult of Personality and Bang Your Head (Metal Health)
inv4der  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Last edited by Kerfoot32 on 08 Mar 2011 11:33:27; edited 3 times in total"

What are timestamps !?

>__>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: