FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S13: RB Blitz - Main Songs (Locked Power-Ups) - KetchupYoshi wins!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chew13acca  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it seems to me as though Bottle Rocket can actually really screw you over for Runaway Notes - If your explosion activates one down lane, it sees you not hitting any of the following purple notes, and goes away. DAE see this happening? It's making 1 Week come down to a lot of luck when I start dropping my rockets.

DAE on PS3 have a problem when they change lanes really quick where the stick's realignment to center makes it go over a lane then back to the original lane? I think it's just overly sensitive and it really screws my Jack/Flame runs in particular - getting ready to hit different lane notes, get pushed back to mine, insta-miss and drop. Very frustrating.

DLC Quickplay (not 100% up to date, sorry)
My Accomplishments

Currently: Pro Drums, Blitz, Pro Keys. Hard to keep posting when there are leaderboards/last year of university.
zage1337  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes when I rapidly changing lanes on a sync run it won't register or there is a bit of lag delay when I try to switch lanes. The game can't handle my lane speed at times :p

Oh and that's why I refuse to ever play on Freakish. Lane switching using the sticks = u doing it wrong imo. I'd rather have LL patterns being slightly more difficult to hit than significantly impair my lane shifting by using Freakish settings.

About Runaway Notes. Every single powerup has their use and most of them can be used in a song breaking strategy however..I find Runaway Notes entirely useless and downright awful. Flame Notes significantly outclasses them, and If I was going to pay attention to a powerup bonus, i'd rather use Pinball then try to chase a lame 10k with Runaway.

anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Chew13acca  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Submitted with proof! We'll see how competitive this league will be come Sunday .

DLC Quickplay (not 100% up to date, sorry)
My Accomplishments

Currently: Pro Drums, Blitz, Pro Keys. Hard to keep posting when there are leaderboards/last year of university.
uSound  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zage1337 wrote:
Oh and that's why I refuse to ever play on Freakish. Lane switching using the sticks = u doing it wrong imo.

mfw

Yeah, there are times where the sticks mess me up, but I love my Freakish. It also could be different since I'm on 360.

I don't think I can squeeze anything else out of these songs. The biggest thing for me is that I have no gauge of how well I'm truly doing since these combinations don't necessarily net the highest scores, which in turn makes this league pretty interesting as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it has to do with the sensitivity of the sticks and how Blitz reacts. If you snap the stick back too quickly to its original position, it'll misread as moving you back to the original lane. That's why I try to flick it, instead of fully leaning it unless I'm rapidly changing lanes.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'd say I'm "happy" with my scores, but for all I know I could be dead last on every song! All these vastly different combos really make you think differently for Blitz, which I'm quite enjoying. Definitely going to be interesting to see what else gets tossed up in the coming weeks.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
zage1337  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still haven't even started. Been busy this week. i'll probably just play each song once for the league for now lol.

anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I did well or not to be completely honest. Just like uSound said , I have no idea how well I'm actually doing or not. I wouldn't be surprised if I got last place on everything! But this is a very awesome way for this league to go lots of surprises! I'm having fun even though I kind of suck completely and major ass.
zage1337  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd actually want to opt out of this league. I already played the blitz songs far too many times then I should.

So can anyone take my place? And I have a lot of stuff to do(IRL related) lately, and I just wanna play blitz without worring about leagues and squeezing out more scores on the setlist.

omimann  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zage1337 wrote:
I'd actually want to opt out of this league.

Wow, that came surprising. It's always sad if a favorite has to leave a league due to personal troubles, but well, maybe next time

Anyway, I'm now finished submitting my scores and all I can say is I somehow have a bad feeling considering you have absolutely nothing to compare your scores with, however I'm really curious about the results and the new songs which we'll get tomorrow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played for about 4 hours to get the rest of Powerups. Managed to get 5 stars on all 4 songs but Give It Away took about 6 or 7 tries and I just barely got that.

Fun game but I dont really grasp it that well. Oh well Ill at least take the last position from everyone
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Played for about 4 hours to get the rest of Powerups. Managed to get 5 stars on all 4 songs but Give It Away took about 6 or 7 tries and I just barely got that.

Fun game but I dont really grasp it that well. Oh well Ill at least take the last position from everyone

Give It Away was the most annoying song for me as well. My interest in blitz pretty much died after it was out for a week, so I am extremely rusty as well

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeachBum187 wrote:
sukergod wrote:

Give It Away was the most annoying song for me as well. My interest in blitz pretty much died after it was out for a week, so I am extremely rusty as well

Same with me, I wasn't even very good at it to start with :p
Hopefully there will be enough players to have more than one division

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: