FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bel: 13 Steps... / Highway Star / Downhill / All Soundgarden Drums FC!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@GuitarHeroFan: I have a lot free time lately so I play like 4 hours every day

Alternity wrote:

Wow this is brutally stupid. Youtube is a great way to advertise the music. Most people that doesn't know a band will type their name on youtube to see what it's like before buying stuff from that artist.

I know and believe me when I say this: Everyone of us hates the GEMA for their stupid behaviour not only because of youtube. They are also increasing the fees for bars, pubs etc. so every venue where they play licensed music every year by a stupid high amount. I think next year most organizers have to pay 600% more in order to play music in their clubs. Even the artists whose songs get blocked are pissed off big time. Just look at the stats of a VEVO video on youtube and you'll see that the views from Germany are at zero lol
Alternity  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beliskner wrote:
@GuitarHeroFan: I have a lot free time lately so I play like 4 hours every day

Alternity wrote:

Wow this is brutally stupid. Youtube is a great way to advertise the music. Most people that doesn't know a band will type their name on youtube to see what it's like before buying stuff from that artist.

I know and believe me when I say this: Everyone of us hates the GEMA for their stupid behaviour not only because of youtube. They are also increasing the fees for bars, pubs etc. so every venue where they play licensed music every year by a stupid high amount. I think next year most organizers have to pay 600% more in order to play music in their clubs. Even the artists whose songs get blocked are pissed off big time. Just look at the stats of a VEVO video on youtube and you'll see that the views from Germany are at zero lol

I've done a little research for the youtube problem for a friend in England that is also restricted to some stuff, and removing /watch?v= to replace it by /v/ in the link appears to bypass the IP tracking system of youtube. Try clicking on http://www.youtube.com/v/mEZ6QNTgTxA and tell me if it works. If it does, it works, because in my video manager it says that that video is blocked in Germany ;)
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alternity wrote:

I've done a little research for the youtube problem for a friend in England that is also restricted to some stuff, and removing /watch?v= to replace it by /v/ in the link appears to bypass the IP tracking system of youtube. Try clicking on http://www.youtube.com/v/mEZ6QNTgTxA and tell me if it works. If it does, it works, because in my video manager it says that that video is blocked in Germany ;)

nope doesn't work
but don't worry too much the blocked videos still show up in the subbox and as I said before there are add-ons that help bypassing the blockages we just need the link to get around
the only downside is that we can't write comments below the videos
Alternity  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beliskner wrote:
nope doesn't work
but don't worry too much the blocked videos still show up in the subbox and as I said before there are add-ons that help bypassing the blockages we just need the link to get around
the only downside is that we can't write comments below the videos

Well you can always use US/Canada proxys, it will make believe youtube that you are in the country that you choose. I occasinally use a proxy to watch stuff on Hulu, since that website is blocked in Canada.
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alternity wrote:

Well you can always use US/Canada proxys, it will make believe youtube that you are in the country that you choose. I occasinally use a proxy to watch stuff on Hulu, since that website is blocked in Canada.

That's basically how the add-on most of us use works.
Alternity  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? there's add-ons that works like a proxy? lol I usually just use a program especially designed make my computer change it's IP, and not just the browser, I don't know if there is a difference in the effectiveness of the ''IP fooling'' between those two.
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drums

FC #736 Roundabout (Tier 7) (words can't describe the awesomeness of this; definitely my best FC ever)
FC #737 Testify (Tier 5) (the SRV version)
FC #738 Teen Age Riot (Tier 6) (got this first try about 20 minutes after FC'ing Roundabout; just wow...)
FC #739 Know Your Enemy (Tier 4)
FC #740 Christian’s Inferno (Tier 4)
FC #741 East Jesus Nowhere (Tier 4) (I really choked the very last note of this song; I also have a billion -1's on !Viva La Gloria!)
FC #742 Welcome to Paradise (Tier 6) (very nice FC; only 3 songs left from the Dookie album)
FC #743 Tame (Tier 4)
FC #744 I Bleed (Tier 4)
FC #745 Dead (Tier 4)
FC #746 Crackity Jones (Tier 5)
FC #747 La La Love You (Tier 4)
FC #748 There Goes My Gun (Tier 4) (only one song left for the Doolittle FAFC)
FC #749 If the World (Tier 5)
FC #750 Prostitute (Tier 5) (Chinese Democracy FAFC; this FC in particular is pretty damn good imo)

pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my words for the roundabout drums FC IS WOW
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pizzzapizza wrote:
my words for the roundabout drums FC IS WOW

That's amazing, I can only imagine how it feels to finally get this

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. Just damn. Roundabout is an insane FC that I can't even fathom, Teenage Riot is also O.O.
Zman10894  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its wOAh~~~~~~~

Seriously though, amazing job with this. Grinding this song was super aggravating. Getting past the roll lane must've been a huge relief

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrMilksop94
emsegs  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit! Nice job with Roundabout, I gave up trying to FC that long ago, I've had countless -1's because of that yellow roll. It's funny because I FC'd it on my sightread and have never been able to replicate that again.

[
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@pizza: cool

@BeachBum: this is arguably my best achievement in gaming in general so yeah it's an amazing feeling (especially getting 100 above optimal lol)

@Pinkie: thx man

@Zman: thx a lot
grinding this song wasn't even THAT bad because it's fun to play even the easy part and the song itself is fantastic and I had no real problems listening to it over and over again
it was a relief to get past the evil fill right in front of the unison

@emsegs: I also FC'd the roll one or two times before I even gold-starred the song lol

Drums

Re-FC'd over the half of the RB3 on-disc songs with optimal path today . Trying to reach the Top 10 in the drum rankings. I'm currently #12 and about 20k behind #10 so I should get there soon enough. Notable Re-FC's are The Killing Moon, Dead End Friends, False Alarm, Oh My God and 25 or 6 to 4 (sort of I FC'd that song 6 or 7 times now lol).

FC #751 !Viva La Gloria! (Tier 5) (first try yesterday)
FC #752 Heartbreaker (Tier 5)
FC #753 Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Tier 4) (I'm actually the first person to FC all Pat Benatar songs on regular Drums because only one other dude did Promises in the Dark lol)
FC #754 Debaser (Tier 5) (Doolittle FAFC eez)
FC #755 Rainbow in the Dark (Tier 3) (glad to have this)
FC #756 Peacemaker (Tier 6) (21st Century Breakdown FAFC hehe; this is actually a very good FC imo)
FC #757 Brick By Boring Brick (Tier 5)
FC #758 Cold as Ice (Tier 4) (the easiest songs left to FC from the RB3-disc are now Smoke on the Water and Jerry...)
FC #759 Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic (Tier 5) (this took a friggin' eternity to get; I basically choked and reverse choked everywhere in this song)
FC #760 Two Princes (Tier 6) (took only less than an hour to finish this for the LEGO Rock Band FGFC )

Vocals FC's

#42 Wolf Like Me (Tier 4) (only Drums left for the OMBFC lol)

1. LEGO Rock Band Drums FGFC
Two Princes
Every Little Thing She Does is Magic

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent FGFC! The rest of your stuff is pretty damn good, too.

Did the game give you any trouble? (Fire, S&S?)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, now I can't see all those "You beat Beliskner's score" messages on drums to make me feel good when I FC stuff.

Awesome job with LEGO and Peacemaker, you belong in the top 10 now.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 26 of 28

Jump to: